Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of hat sizing, anyone else think if you have a 7 1/2 inch or larger head that box caps look bizzare? I have a couple but can never pull them off. I saw some like 5'1 asian dude wearing one once and it looked pretty good though.
Yeah, I'll agree with that, especially the 03-06 ones that were shallower. They look better on non-pumpkin heads.
Box caps never look good on me and i wear 7 3/4 or 5/8 era's.

Wish they'd make 'em fit a tad bigger, would make for a nice cap.

werd

head > 7 1/2 = box cap no no

as per the hats, I have a little pee head and theyre smallest fitted hats 7 1/4 have to be hot washed in order to sort of fit. Box logo camp hats were the reason i started copping supreme stuff because they are one of the few hats that fit me. I took my little bro to supreme and bought him the cycle cap cause his dome is huge, and it looks nice on him, its probably not the same for everyone, but the cycle caps are def not for everyone. NYC update anyone?? Dropping by tomm and want some of the short sleeve plaid shirts

as per the hats, I have a little pee head and theyre smallest fitted hats 7 1/4 have to be hot washed in order to sort of fit. Box logo camp hats were the reason i started copping supreme stuff because they are one of the few hats that fit me. I took my little bro to supreme and bought him the cycle cap cause his dome is huge, and it looks nice on him, its probably not the same for everyone, but the cycle caps are def not for everyone. NYC update anyone?? Dropping by tomm and want some of the short sleeve plaid shirts

cycle caps are too small for my head...

p.s. all you have to do is mist your new era and throw it in the dryer for 20mins, nothing else... it'll shrink it a full size down

camp caps seem to favor a more narrow shaped face, i guess smaller heads also help. i'm 3/8 and on the fence if it really works, but sometimes you can't resist as per DW.

and on that subject there are new camp caps out in nyc, "alpine" print which is i guess the official name for the pattern that they put on the navy bags. wide range of colors (5 or 6). didn't see anything else worthy of note, was pretty underwhelmed by the short sleeve button DOWN shirts.

what was wrong with the button downs?

the lavender one looked pretty nice for summer, though i have trouble beliving it was worth the full retail

kind of cheap feeling, borderline ugly in a plain kind of way, you can buy 3 better shirts at uniqlo for the price, etc.

other than that they were pretty cool. you get your stuff ok?

kind of cheap feeling, borderline ugly in a plain kind of way, you can buy 3 better shirts at uniqlo for the price, etc.

other than that they were pretty cool. you get your stuff ok?

word. kinda disappointing that they suck as the colors and tag are a nice touch.

I'd get things like that from H&M, but i've boycotted the store because the quality and sometimes fit is absolute garbage.

I got in all the stuff and it really does fit slim this season. The flannel has great colors and is light for spring but it definetly feels flimsy compared to F/W flannels. I'd rather pay the extra 30 for the better construction.

Same with the hoody, it lacks that solid construction feel of some other pieces (the kinda shit that u know will last a good few years) but at least they dropped prices.

just a headsup to those still trying to get items. I feel as though the measurements on the site may be slightly off and the items are actually slimmer/shorter than listed (at least the cut and sew shit). I swear the S/S flannel is slimmer than my tron f/w joint, and noticeably shorter as well. I can take measurements on sz M flannel and hoody if anyone really needs me to

I dont mind the slimness , but definetly couldnt deal with another size down.

I feel as though the measurements on the site may be slight off and the items are actually slimmer/shorter than listed (at least the cut and sew shit).

word to this, if you are thinking about picking one up I'd really not go by the measurements on the website.

there is no way the large summer flannels are 22" across the chest, and they are very slim cut, even more so than the Fall flannels.

Heads up.

M-A1 and Utility Vests are in stock at NYC. M-A1 was 220, Vest was 180. Both came in black, olive, and blue, though the M-A1's blue was more of a royal while the vest was a teal.

I bought the M-A1 and had to size up to a fucking XL to get it to fit right. Extremely happy with it though. Slim cut, arms especially. Has really nice burnished hardware with a leather zipper pull. Made by Alpha Industries so you know it's got nice build quality. I'll post measurements and hopefully fit pics later if I can find a camera.

*edit

to put sizing into perspective my field jacket from FW was a medium.

Heads up......

I bought the M-A1 and had to size up to a fucking XL to get it to fit right.....Made by Alpha Industries so you know it's got nice build quality.

Rad, sounds good, kinda pissed about this and the striped parka this season, wanted both but literally cut short on sizing.

M-A1 and Utility Vests are in stock at NYC. M-A1 was 220, Vest was 180. Both came in black, olive, and blue, though the M-A1's blue was more of a royal while the vest was a teal.

yeah def. post pics and measurements (pit-to-pit, pit-to-cuff and neck-to-hem) if you're able to. is the blue ma-1 navy or royal? royal sounds kinda odd.