Blue Jean Confidential - The Denim Documentary

kiya

I disagree, and thought it was very good as a whole. Talked about many things, focused enough on history, vintage collecting, Japanese scene, and jeans for the masses.

Spent quite a bit of time with the guys from The Stronghold.

Talked about environmental impact of washing. If you thought the indigo stains on your shoes were bad, you should see the Mexican rivers.

That is enough disjointed thought for now, I will continue watching (I had to record, fell asleep for the 5 o'clock viewing).

I was interviewed by these people doing a documentary on denim at the Rose Bowl Flea Market a year and a half ago or so. I was pretty clueless about denim back then, so I doubt they used it. I wonder if its the same people. I'm definitely going to have to watch this.

It wasn't bad. I really didn't learn much though. Mostly fluff.

But of course I (we) probably know a bit more about denim than the average joe...

It wasn't bad. I really didn't learn much though. Mostly fluff.

Isn't that what most TV based documentaries are anyway, purely fluff with very little filler? Anyway, I gotta try and remember to watch tonight or tomorrow after work, it looks like it's gonna be better than the lame Levi's that was on CNBC last year.