Corter has a sleepwalking problem (SALE!)

corter

as some of you may/may not have read elsewhere on here, I've had a bad sleeping problem my whole life: Recently, in my sleep, I did something to my laptop which rendered it useless, dead...for good. I'm a graphic design student, so not having a compter is rough. I need one asap, so I'm going to have this little sale to hopefully get the last of the money i need for a computer.

To sweeten the deal a bit, i'll put everyone's name in a hat that gets something and pick one once everything's sold. If you get 2 things...that's 2 pieces of paper with your name on it. The winner will get a handcut belt with solid Brass hardware for free!

Shipping's going to be $8 worldwide on any piece, or $10 for 2 or more pieces.

Please PM me if you would like something (everything's first come first serve), none of this is up on my bigcartel page. Paypal fees are included with all the prices.

Again, everything's handmade and untreated leather. a lot of these are samples, and one-offs, so they're very unique.

The first thing for sale, I have some belts.

Black belts (Sold Out) I got some extra black belts from my tannery on sale. they're about as thick as a normal department store belt, dyed all the way through. custom sized to you, with nickel and nickel plated hardware, $28

Regular/natural belt sold :)

the first BxC ever made. there's a slight imperfection on one of the pockets (See picture) and as you can see, I clipped the corner a little too short when evening it out. Priced accordingly: $40

Sold!

next, one of the first card holders I ever made. Lovely colors, nice western theme. $22

2283684617_24f94807e5.jpg

A nice simple bifold I made up recently, the person buying it backed out. Simple, holds 6-10 cards and bills. $45

Sold

Very early piece: Flathead-like coin holder. It's about 2.5" around with a fun little star button. $18

2283684641_34c4af2904.jpg

2283684645_9f5b6ebaea.jpg

I've made up a batch of 4 Regular wallets for this little spring cleaning thing, they all look like the pictures below and will go for $95! they work well in either back pocket, and I can add either an eyelet for lefties or a reign loop for righties for an extra $5.

Sold Out :) (one more scratch/dent special possibly coming next week)

Lastly, I've got 1 double braid, (Black Sold) one black/brown. This is a premium lace from New Mexico that my tannery got from me, I've been using it sparingly. Still, it's a sale, so they'll be $33 each :) Approx 20" long WITH hardware included.

2283702019_13f15e44e9.jpg

Thanks for looking!

bfold's sold, all pm's responded to. things are going quick, please pm me if you want a piece :)

Corter man I pm'ed you at 3:33 EST about a regular wallet and got no response, yet you posted your update at 5:00 saying you had already responded to all PMs (except for mine :()

Hey, I'm wondering about the Regular Wallet you've got on your sale page in the SuperMarket. I'm a bit confused about the leather chains though. If I get a regular wallet, do you currently sell a leather chain that I can use with the Regular Wallet? I'd be using it in my right rear pocket, and I'd like to use a reign if I can.

I would prefer one of the natural leather reigns also, so I'd want a natural leather reign, and one of the regular Snap wallets with a loop for the reign, to be used in my right pocket.

How much would this cost? Based on my calculations that'll come out to $143 shipped for everything, is that right? I'm not sure if the natural leather chains are on any sort of sale or not.

Just let me know, I can paypal money immediately, or at least as soon as I hear back from you.

i know your wallets are made of vegetable tanned leather, but what kind of leather are they (as in what animal)? could i get pics on the inside of the wallet? also, dibs on a regular rightie wallet.

cow leather, and there's a pic of the inside up there i think? only one reg. wallet left, so get your order in asap, i think it'll be gone by morning!

sleez- you have no clue...next level sleepwalking.

cow leather, and there's a pic of the inside up there i think? only one reg. wallet left, so get your order in asap, i think it'll be gone by morning!

sleez- you have no clue...next level sleepwalking.

Corter, you miss my PM again???? I sent the paypal money for the last regular wallet last night at 11:45 PM, and I sent you a PM about it, and you didn't respond to this one either :(.

I don't want to be a pain but I'd be a little disappointed if you sold the last one to someone else when I've been PMing you since 3:30 yesterday.

elaborate please. did you piss on your computer or something?

yes sir, my girlfriend had to pull me off of it. peed right on it, it was open and on, so I friend it. I woke up standing over my desk, very weird. Problem runs in my family, both sides, and my parents have both done stuff like that too (my dad went for a barefoot walk to his neighbors in the snow and got frostbite when he was 17 or so, asleep).

good thing is, we had a seperate insurance policy on it through homeowners, so they gave me some money towards it, just not enough to cover the whole thing because they give you the value it would be today I guess. AND right before it happened, I had just bought a new bike and proxy'd some clothes from cyberPUNK (best proxy ever!) so the well was dry on my end. Luckily, since everyone was so awesome and bought up a lot of this stuff, I have enough money to get my new laptop today :)

Thanks everyone!

jeep said to try hyposis, which i'd like to do. i'm going to some school therepist right now but it's bascially just talking about my family and stuff, i don't think they hire the best of the best for those jobs. My roomate says she normally sees me just walking around our place in the middle of the night still, so it's not really working.

allright, due to a midterm that I need to pass pretty badly, I'm going to have to ship everything on tuesday instead of tomorrow. I've tried very hard to get everything done (packaging and making reigns etc.), but studying 200 slides is taking priorityright now. everything will be shipped out tuesday, so no worries :)