Corter has a sleepwalking problem (SALE!)

corter

So jealous, and in the same boat. I might even go home around lunch to see it it's there. Ari looks good, I got the same thing but with a black/natural diamond reign.

Just got mine in!!!! The leather is amazing! This is some of the softest, most amazing leather I have ever seen, I can't even explain it! I'm very impressed with everything, I will say that from how the reign was wrapped around the wallet there is somewhat of a form that is set to the reign, I think I just need to play with it a bit to soften/loosen up the leather of the reign a tiny bit.

I was looking at the measurements and everything after I ordered and was worried it would be too big, but I will say that it is not much bigger than a standard bifold, and it just amazing! I've already switched everything over too. Anyways, here's a ton of pictures, I kind of got carried away :o.

But thanks again corter, this stuff is amazing and if anyone is considering buying one I'd highly suggest it, the quality is great and the leather is just fantastic.

Envelope with the brown package inside :D

29m7o6c.jpg

Inside of the brown package, wallet and reign!

2a85ds6.jpg

Wallet and reign

29lxlr9.jpg

Inside of wallet

24lo2f8.jpg

Inside of bill pocket

2n738s1.jpg

Outside of wallet opened

314yuz7.jpg

Close up of indian button

nzescl.jpg

New corter wallet compared to my old coach bifold (keeping a condom in the old wallet left a huge mark in the leather)

fn758l.jpg

One more comparison picture

20jg6ly.jpg

Wallet opened with my stuff inside. Cash and reciepts are in the bill pocket, I've got the 3 visible cards, plus three more cards behind the cards up front, and on the left the condom fits perfectly behind the coin purse, and I think there is enough leather so it doesn't make a mark.

iddo41.jpg

View from the top of it loaded

1678mea.jpg

View from the top of it loaded and snapped closed

2j131nm.jpg

View from the bottom of it loaded and snapped

2s835eh.jpg

Last one, from front with it loaded and snapped

2u8wm8n.jpg

Thanks again Corter, and I would highly recommend his work to anyone, this is some high quality stuff right here.

And the winer of the belt is....(litterally pulling a name out right now)

Hesse!

i'll pm you later man, or if you wanna get at me...free belt for you! i'm of to work till tonight, so shoot me your belt size if you get this.

thanks to everyone for helping me out here, i'm glad you all like everything and it really made a difference getting my new laptop sooner than later. still one chain left i think :)