Suggestions for what to do with unwearable denim (SExSC)

seoulfully

So awhile ago I got my girlfriend a pair of SExSC02s. I ended up getting the wrong size (I got her natural waist, but since the SExSCs sit so low, they're way too small). We didn't really think about it when we got them, so we did a warm soak and she tried them on. That's when we figured out the sizing issue. The girlfriend was determined to wear them, though I knew it was fruitless. Fast forward a few months and hours in the gym later, the girlfriend knows it's a lost cause. (She's crazy, she had no weight to lose in the first place, hip bones don't go anywhere.)

So seeing as how it's few months from purchase, and they've been through a warm soak, it's clearly unreturnable (unless Kiya takes some pity on me and let's me send them to him for like a discount on another pair of jeans or something [ahem, PLEASE kiya :D ]). I put them up on supermarket and some other places for sale (didn't try ebay because I'm lazy about that sort of thing), but no dice since they are tiny (26s I'm pretty sure, but I don't remember since I put them out of my mind awhile back).

So sufu, what should I do with them? It seems like SUCH a waste of great denim to use them as patch/repair fabric (not that I have anything to patch or repair, nor will I in the foreseeable future). Should I just put them under glass and display them as a work of high quality craftsmanship? Thanks!

Send them back to me, i'll give you 45% off any pair of jeans you want.

My wife will wear em...

Amazing that he can wear slim jeans considering this.

He has them tailored at Al's Attire. Special hidden pouches in the crotch area, made from the finest denim Flat Head has to offer.

His balls are also tougher than leather. And they smell like cinnamon.