What is your Wallet?

john11f

I was actually looking at the woven one that zips all the way around.

I always put my wallet in my back pocket. Guess i'll have to wait to see it in person before I order. I don't want to spend that much money and have it rip within a year. My dad has an old gucci (?) croc wallet that he's had for 10 years and its still holding up.

Guest young7777

Haa I am actually thinking about getting the same one. I visited BV San Francisco store back in mid Feb but its under innovation and will be reopened in mid March... time to check it out :)

I was actually looking at the woven one that zips all the way around.

I always put my wallet in my back pocket. Guess i'll have to wait to see it in person before I order. I don't want to spend that much money and have it rip within a year. My dad has an old gucci (?) croc wallet that he's had for 10 years and its still holding up.

you can order selected items on their website... i want woven wallet in Tan... and a bunch of them key chains...lol i really like the woven stuff ahhaha

if u look @ the woven pattern carefully... its strips of leather woven into leather

i didnt know bottega repairs their products... i should have tried to see if gucci would repair my waist bag before i threw that shit away...

Guest StuckOnStupid

the bv is very very nice, wow. cdg is good too.

here's mine

DSC00246.jpg

Club Monaco. I actually like it alot, the workmanship is good, and it was free. I mostly like the leather braid...

had my wallet nicked when i went down to london

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my commes des garcons!!

now i cant sleep, knowing i will hvae to face the world without a trusted piece of leather in my back pocket.

what do i do?

replace it with another one. or three!

thinking of the bottega venetta or john lobb.

the john lobb has amazing colours. bet the leather will be amazing.

i can smell it already

The John Lobb wallets are fantastic. Love the antiquing. Unfortunately, they are probably a good $600 for us yanks.

I bet that being in the UK you could probably find one for 250 pounds or so.........

This is cool, actually. Wouldn't have expected it from Club Monaco.

And free shit is always welcome!

the bv is very very nice, wow. cdg is good too.

here's mine

DSC00246.jpg

Club Monaco. I actually like it alot, the workmanship is good, and it was free. I mostly like the leather braid...

damn that BV is insane! i love the woven look, so here's my cheap version -- japanese company called British Green.

finally started using this after posting in the recent purchase thread. i had to rip the stitching to take an entire fold out cause it was crazy thick (think George from Seinfeld).

i attached the FabFour chain by using a hole puncher and fixing a grommet -- easier than i thought...

12655834sd1.jpg

89051435gq4.jpg

Not my wallet, but saw this today KC wallet at Self Edge, the most expensive wallet I've handled in person, tangerine commented that it's like a piece of furniture, and he is quite right, fucking insane.

441368209_bb130afa1c.jpg

441369717_29ce192db7.jpg

441369358_b664e497e7.jpg

441372479_16304dcb39.jpg

441372146_e9b177096a.jpg

It looks like something my Granny would like to have.

Not my wallet, but saw this today KC wallet at Self Edge, the most expensive wallet I've handled in person, tangerine commented that it's like a piece of furniture, and he is quite right, fucking insane.

My busted ass Comme des Garcons.

440105617_fc58de4ccd.jpg

went to the new comme shop in HKG yesterday - they had these wallets in horse hide - super fresh! the hide ones were in checkerboard, *houndstooth* and this dope macro *houndstooth* that i'm thinking about getting. just not sure if its big enough to hold all my ish.

(* not herringbone)

is there anyone in the us that sells visvim wallets online? all the sites ive found are out of the country. if i cant find one ill probably get a cdg reptile patchwork one at barneys, but if anyone can help out id really like the visvim elk leather one.