FS: Skull 5010 XX red tab sz 31 barely used $150 shipped w/insurance

grail

For sale is a barely used Skull 5010xx 6 x 7 worn minimally by the user I purchased them from, and only tried on by me. I paid $SOLD after shipping, these are yours for SOLD shipped with insurance, way below retail for something marginally used.

Wear is very minimal. Honeycombs are there, but hardly faded. Slight whiskering at the lap and knees is present, but I can't emphasize how little wear there is on these. The user I purchased them from mentioned that they were worn for a month, but that almost doesn't seem believable. They've basically stretched and softened up with no noticable fading. This is the red tab version. These were originally purchased raw and have not been soaked or washed.

I will ship these via USPS with insurance anywhere within the continental US. If you wish for me to ship internationally, I'd be happy to, and I'll provide you with a quote on request.

Measurments (measured Blue in Green style):

Waist: 32.1 or so

Front Rise: 9.9

Back Rise: 13.75

Hem: 7.45

Upper Thigh: 10.1

Inseam: 34

I've got perfect eBay feedback. If you'd feel more comfortable doing the transaction on eBay, I'll happily set up an auction (you must cover fees, though). I've done one trasaction with a user on the board, which was for the jeans I'm selling. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

I apologize for the quality of the pictures, please contact me if you'd like better pictures, and I will provide them for you promptly. Contact me with any questions/concerns/quandaries.

picture003uh2.th.jpg

picture002wy5.th.jpg

picture001ac7.th.jpg