Chronicles Of Never F/W 08.09

seven.homme

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on height, im 6'1/6'2 and the hem is just above the end of the crotch

still like dress long..

i'm all for longer/drapey-er tees, but from memory the standard CON graphic tees already fit substantially slim and long, no?

Guest panicinapagoda
still like dress long..

i'm all for longer/drapey-er tees, but from memory the standard CON graphic tees already fit substantially slim and long, no?

yes, they do.

yeh looks like a nightie or those silly long shirts that all of the scene girls are wearing. well some have nice legs so i dont mind them so much.. Yhe but you speak the truth, a long shirt can sometimes look really good layered underneath a woolen jumper..just peronsally..but meh

what i like about long tees is you can pull one side up so its all gathered and leave the other side down so it looks assymetical.. good under an open jkt.

ps fuck i still havent copped any chronicles stuff. store was supposed to call me when my shit came in but they didnt. oh well... need to wait untill nxt pay day anyway

what i like about long tees is you can pull one side up so its all gathered and leave the other side down so it looks assymetical.. good under an open jkt.

hell yes.

I have a t-shirt from CON's last season and it fits slim'ish and long, but in no way dress long. The bones tee looks like the same cut as what i have.

jq3k i am heading over that way tomorrow so i'll let you know...!

i should be getting my cubisms in the mail tomorrow. can't f-ing waiiiit!!!!!!!:D

you know, i think i prefer the last seasons collection better (the tees anyway)...i havent bought any clothing items yet and dont think i will be. my wallet is thanking me.

look what came in the mail this morning

new shoooezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

img1875smallli4.jpg

jq3k, incu had the skeleton boots in grey AND black. not sure what sizzzes

eta: i put 'the end' jumper (itz way better than the tee) on layby...haha

the midtop pointy toed black boots, where to kop?

Hey If your talking about the Neo-ism high tops, i checked with Violent Green and they only got a size 12 left. The guy told me that they tried to order them directly from CON but they ran out.

I managed to grab the last neo-isms from Pitbull mansion. Can't wait for them. :D

• 2 weeks later...