Ultra cool lifestyle and design mags and stores

Yve

Hey everyone

I'm tryig to find cool lifestyle magazines (like I-D Magazine, Dazed and Confused, The Face etc) and cool design magazines (like Wallpaper) but in these counties - Taiwain, Russia, Greece, Dubai Germany and Amsterdam.

I'm also looking for really cool stores in Taiwain, Russia, Greece, Dubai, Germany and Amsterdam that sell one-off pieces e.g in London we have Microzine, Japan have United Arrows, France have Colett.

Any help would be great.

Yve x

Yve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, you still looking for mags from Dubai?

There are many publications over in the UAE but hardly any have websites (or even contact details!). However, the pool of graphic designers the Middle East and other Arab nations offer are either here or in Beirut so the quality can be as good as any in the western world.

Let me know and I'll send you some...

Simon

Knows it

• 9 months later...

face was great.

check out Bidouin magazine. It's out of the US, but focuses on middle eastern culture. They can probably point you in the right direction.

Frame is a great mag. I'll second that. Also UP magazine from Sweden (i think) if they're still making it. It was one of the best graffiti mags.

• 2 months later...