Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

in the past two days, i've had to watch a sex video a fat white redneck bitch made for her stepfather and look at a photo of a guy (still alive) who had his stomach shot out and then surgically repaired

i cannot post pics for legal reasons

but trust me, i wish i had a mind eraser right about now

i would gladly forget about grandma to unsee that shit

• 3 weeks later...
This makes me uncomfortable for so many reasons. For some reason the girl herself, the blankess of her face with the freakish coke-skinniness, makes me uncomfortable. Also it looks like dude there would drag her to an alley and rape her and she wouldn't even care.

I agree. Also the hipsters in the AA briefs in the background are equally creepy. Who the fuck does that? Also they're still wearing their Vans Authentics. Something about the fact that you bother to strip down to your underwear, but you still keep your shoes on is disturbing me.

Holy fucking shit. I'm actually speechless. This belongs in the next-level shit thread. These sorts of stories really fuck with my sense of humanity. Actually try to imagine, for even 5 minutes, what it must be like to be this woman.