The Mighster Got Into College Assholes

dino might

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

^^

Haha, SI is hardly NY. It's more like NJ. Depending on where your college is, it's prolly just about as far as where you are now to Manhattan.

And there're a couple of us in NYC still. I'll probably run into you a lot, since FIT is literally 2 blocks away from my house.

^^

Haha, SI is hardly NY. It's more like NJ. Depending on where your college is, it's prolly just about as far as where you are now to Manhattan.

And there're a couple of us in NYC still. I'll probably run into you a lot, since FIT is literally 2 blocks away from my house.

10 minute ferry ride. thats all. it's right at the water on SI, so i just have to go down the hill, hope on the ferry, and wait to be across the water.

AINT NO BIGGIE CUZ.

10 minute ferry ride. thats all. it's right at the water on SI, so i just have to go down the hill, hope on the ferry, and wait to be across the water.

AINT NO BIGGIE CUZ.

haha thats cool then.

I've some friends that live 2 hours from the tip of Manhattan so uh yeah.

Have fun running to beat the closing doors at the terminal. :P

• 4 months later...

I also moved into my dorm in NYC this weekend, its fucking sick. We dont have class all this week, so i've just been chilling with my suitemates and shopping.

Pic of dorm:

The bed is above the desk. Additionally, all of my roommates seem very cool. I'm loving my situation right now :D

Dino: you have a weed hookup yet? hit me up if you need one.