Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Does anyone else have experience with the n&f circular knit t's. I just got my white t in yesterday and am very impressed with the construction and the quality of the fabric, the fit is perfect too. I wasn't sure about getting it as its $38 for a plain white t but I can tell it will last for years. It was tough to get as no stores in Toronto carry them so I had to order them in special, n&f was very helpful sending them out free of change to the store and sent a few diff sizes for me to try. I ordered a medium which is a bit big and am hoping that it shrinks up a bit in the length, they're supposed to shrink 2-3%.

Thanks dhalgren. I was unsure as to get it in the store because it was pretty long but went ahead and bought it after all the trouble of getting the store to order it in for me. After wearing at home it fits great just a tad too long so after a few washed it should be perfect.

Thanks dhalgren. I was unsure as to get it in the store because it was pretty long but went ahead and bought it after all the trouble of getting the store to order it in for me. After wearing at home it fits great just a tad too long so after a few washed it should be perfect.

Yeah, 1 or 2 washes and it'll fit perfectly... you'll see...

Does anyone else have experience with the n&f circular knit t's. I just got my white t in yesterday and am very impressed with the construction and the quality of the fabric, the fit is perfect too. I wasn't sure about getting it as its $38 for a plain white t but I can tell it will last for years. It was tough to get as no stores in Toronto carry them so I had to order them in special, n&f was very helpful sending them out free of change to the store and sent a few diff sizes for me to try. I ordered a medium which is a bit big and am hoping that it shrinks up a bit in the length, they're supposed to shrink 2-3%.

What store did you get them sent to? I wanted to try on before I buy, but Dutil isn't carrying them.

Zwer - I called n&f and they told me to call Dutil. Dutil ordered 2 white shirts for me a large and a medium, I grabbed the medium. I'm sure they still have the large if you want to go try it. No where in Toronto has them. They referred me to Dutil because they carry a ton of n&f and are always getting shipments.

Edited by Gazzer55555

That could have been the day they got them in. I just picked it up last night and they got them in early this week. Get on it though because they will send the unopened large shirt back soon i'm guessing. If you really want one i'm sure they would order them if you want a diff size and colour.

Because it fits perfect and I'm already gonna start breaking it in. Selvedge was the only thing that was off and that's probably just a minor complaint at best. Besides I don't think there's another one of these left to try to get a return on anyways.

can you post some macros of the denim please?