Do people on Sufu exercise?

organic ketchup

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go to the gym but I look silly with some muscles. I run in the large park by my place when the weather permit it, good enough for me and the view is nicer. I need to cut down on smoking though, when I start again I'll have trouble walking for more than 20 minutes, much less running. A good 45 min run three times/week is quite refreshing imho.

before university i worked out all the time in my home gym (not a universal machine; that shit is fail). i remember when i could do 3 sets of 15 wide-grip pull ups and could my max bench was 215lbs @ a weight of 145 lbs

getting unhealthy during the school year though; nuclear engineering leaves no time for dilly dally-ing. :( only have random time for maintenance cardio (runs/cycle & abs)

i miss having free time...piece of shit school :mad:

before university i worked out all the time in my home gym (not a universal machine; that shit is fail). i remember when i could do 3 sets of 15 wide-grip pull ups and could my max bench was 215lbs @ a weight of 145 lbs

getting unhealthy during the school year though; nuclear engineering leaves no time for dilly dally-ing. :( only have random time for maintenance cardio (runs/cycle & abs)

i miss having free time...piece of shit school :mad:

cosign. during high school i had a gym membership that i used the shit out of. it was open 24/7 so i used to work out religiously. i was still only benching like 185 at 150. after i came to college, it all went down hill. work + school leaves no energy to work out more. now i bench like 115 @ 165 lbs and have a gut.

yeah lol i hate it, but at least i don't eat very unhealthy. i'm trying to keep that at least, seeing as how i intake much more than i burn off

i try to make the most of it; super fibre cereal for breakfast for poop helping and lots of fruits throughout the day. hardly get any fried stuff in me, and it hurts my feelings because i love french fries *hides* :(

I haven't hit the gym or jogged in a long time but i play a lot of sports (usually 2-4 times a week and when i do it's generally intense). Keeps me in pretty good shape since i'm still young. In 10 years i know i'll need to go to the gym a bit.

i got the gym at least 4 times a week. i cross train, life weights, cardio, etc. i'm not trying to lose too much weight, but to maintain where i am (i wanna stay between 200-205, i'm currently 203.5). keeps me focused, helps clear my head, makes me feel better. i suggest everyone work out - this does not prohibit me from drinking, smoking, etc., but its a way to get those bad things outta my body when i do them, and makes me feel better afterwards.