IC: Thai Levis Repros and Long Wallets

Largo

Well, I got the majority of the orders picked up, but realized after the fact that sizing on these is all over the place. The absolute longest inseam I found was a 31.5 inch on a pair marked 36x34. So despite what the tagged sizes read at, there's no way these are getting up to a 34 inseam. The only exception was a pair of 'Evisu' that ran to a 33 that seem all right, but aren't selvage.

So if possible, and you're interested in a size 32 inseam, check to make sure the lengths on these will fit you. Here's some pics of the Thai Levis:

thailvc1qr2.jpg

thailvc2ly7.jpg

Same fit, same measurements as the Repros. Redline selvage, but couldn't really find any with the hidden rivets that weren't sized even smaller. I have one pair marked 31x32 that doesn't have the selvage coin pocket (but IS selvage), either.

Measurements on the sizes I have for the Levis:

measurementslvc1kw9.png

As for those who were asking about the slim fit, I don't have any pics, since the pair I have don't fit me at all, but they're the repros (exposed selvage coin pocket). Looks like a 501/repro top block with a skinnier leg opening. The one pair I have measures:

Waist: 29

Front Rise: 11

Back Rise: 13

Inseam: 29.5

Outseam: 39

Leg Opening: 16

My apologies to everyone on the small inseams. It pretty much sucks, but all the stalls I visited said that the only way to get larger inseams is to get the bigger wasit sizes (34 or 36). Will have used pics and wallets up when they dry out and come in respectively. Thanks! Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Last bit of news for the weekend, due to the messed up sizing on these, I have a few extra pairs for pickup-

Thai Repros as seen and measured here.

Sizes: 29x29 (true waist)

34x32 (as seen in the chart)

Thai 'LVC' Styles as seen here.

Sizes: 2 pairs of 31x32 (measures roughly 32x31).

Anyone interested, please PM me. They go for the standard 40+shipping. Thanks!

Wallets finally arrived, I have the following colors available:

Dark Brown, as seen here

cmwallet1bz5.jpg

Light Brown and Tan/Natural-these are made of a much thinner cowhide than the dark brown, and all of these come with a steel (?) snap with a design from the Northern Hill Tribes of Thailand on it. As mentioned, the dark brown is a thick, thick wallet, you could probably beat a man to death with it. The other colors are much more flexible and thinner-there's a side by side below.

thairm1ud6.jpg

thairm3cx0.jpg

thairm5ut2.jpg

As of right now I have in stock:

Dark Brown: 2

Light Brown: 1

Natural Color: 2

Wallets go for $80 + $5 for shipping in the US.

I'll do my best to keep this list current and let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...