Breaking Bad

Handlethevibe

yeah this weeks episode was amazing. holy shit. gus really didn't think that plan through, so much could have gone wrong.

aaron paul and vince gilligan were on fresh air yesterday

http://www.npr.org/2011/09/19/140040966/aaron-paul-breaking-bad-dealer-isnt-dead-yet

http://www.npr.org/2011/09/19/140111200/breaking-bad-vince-gilligan-on-meth-and-morals

I think he knew something was up because he didn't poison Brock. Walt probably did it and planned all along to get Jesse to turn against Gus. With Walt becoming a villain as the show goes on it makes sense that he'd even kill a kid.

Why would Walt leave his gun laying around (when Jesse came over) if he poisoned Brock?

I think Gus turned around because of the fact that Jesse knew it was poison. How would Jesse know? And remember Gus being pretty familiar with poison.

That or he saw the reflection in Walt's glasses.

I think he knew something was up because he didn't poison Brock. Walt probably did it and planned all along to get Jesse to turn against Gus. With Walt becoming a villain as the show goes on it makes sense that he'd even kill a kid.

Are you watching the same show I am? They've made it obvious throughout this season that Gus is driving a wedge between Jesse and Walt. There's just no reason for Walt to do such a thing. Don't forget that he risked his life to avenge Gus ordering the death of that kid last season.