FS/FT: Somet008, Eternal811, Skull, A77 Grey Colordrive, Diesel, Stitch's

btkrull

SUPERPRICE DROP!! HELP ME GET RID OF THIS< SERIOUSLY!!!!!

hey everyone. i'm looking to get rid of a bunch of stuff pretty quickly, so i'll accept offers or trades on just about anything: payment by paypal (+4%) [preferred] or google checkout. all prices include priority mail shipping, so you should get them within 3-4 days of payment. (pictures by request)

1. Eternal 811 o/w (28). $150USD ONLY 150USD!!!!

Everyone knows the deal with these. Awesome, smooth, heavy 14.5oz denim that fades for the Gods. I normally wear size 27 in dior and a77 and size 28 in pbj, and even with these sitting above the hip they're still a little constricting. i've worn them for maybe a week, but very very minimal fading is visible because of the awesomeness these hold.

Measurements:

Waist: 14" (worn at waist)

Thigh: 9.25"

Rise: 10"

Hem: 7.5"

3. Aprill 77 Colordrive Grey (27). $100USD 100USD, WHAT A STEAL!!

So i'm selling my aprils 'cus i just don't wear jeans this tight/skinny anymore. I wore these also for about a week..and they're just really tight throughout the whole leg, but the waist is perfect. Awesome pants, i lost the pick (like eveyrone does) and the patch on the pocket is still there in case you wanted it. also, they're 27% polyurethane so they're ultra stretchy.

Measurements:

waist: 14.5"thigh: 8.75"

rise: 8.5"

hem: 6"

4. Skull Ebony Johny (30). $100USD, YOU'RE KILLING ME LARRY!!!

These bad boys i got from shinichi-san a while back (but still after the switch to no more red tab). they're black overdyed, with the same black dyed leather patch as the 5010xx 6x6 and have a subtle star (supposedly) handsewn onto each back pocket. although they are size 30, the waist fits just fine as measurements show. also, they too have only been worn a handful of times. (i really should stick to buying somethign i will wear.)

measurements:

waist: 14.5"

thigh: 10"

rise: 9"

hem: 7"

2. Somet Slim 003 (27). SOOOOOOLD! (traded, rather)

5. Stitch's Texas (29). SSSOOOOLD!

6. Diesel Zathan Corduroy (28). SOOOLD!

• 2 weeks later...