neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you weep for a...10-25-2008 03:43 PM Methimphibian +red

What are you wearing...10-24-2008 11:14 PM YoungPunch Hi, I'm just negging you, cause, you know, I'm having fun with the rep system...

What are you wearing... 10-24-2008 03:53 AM ProfMonnitoff fgl.;/'/bg

What are you wearing...10-24-2008 02:36 AM ...

What are you wearing...10-24-2008 12:28 AM FUCK e

What are you wearing...10-24-2008 12:27 AM Lablllllll

What are you wearing... 10-24-2008 12:20 AM wrl Neg cause you won't shut up

What are you wearing... 10-24-2008 12:17 AM mrip such a parody of this site. job well done!

And all the other 100 million bandwagon neg reps I have.

haha, oooohhh man, someone got their panties in a bunch for being kunks servant. I love the justification. As if it changes the bitchassedness that occured

reputation_neg.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 10-28-2008 09:55 PM jeepster wtf, I did it as a joke, you're a downright bitch. i had class to attend to, i just returned to my comp and was gonna change it, but now since you came down with a case of bitchassness, it stays.

haha, oooohhh man, someone got their panties in a bunch for being kunks servant. I love the justification. As if it changes the bitchassedness that occured

reputation_neg.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 10-28-2008 09:55 PM jeepster wtf, I did it as a joke, you're a downright bitch. i had class to attend to, i just returned to my comp and was gonna change it, but now since you came down with a case of bitchassness, it stays.

dude, you're on some ridic bitchassness tip yourself. i can remember many a time when you have jumped on my bandwagon as well, friend-o. i responded to kunk as a joke, but obviously the internet is mad serious. you're hard on the internet nigga, u hard.

the fuck are you two on? just have some makeupsex and get back to work

reputation_neg.gifPost some "Next... 11-01-2008 10:20 PM Wesley Pipes didn't we go over this nigg thing?

Hi! I'm Wesley Pipes! In case you didn't know, I'm black.

I find a way to mention blackness or allude to my being black in just about every thread that I slither my way into! I'm so secure about race. Black, black, blackity-black. You know who's funny? Michael Ian Black. I love playing blackjack.