Browns Fashion? Yay? Nay?

fatjon

Just saw this thread now so I e-mailed them so see what happened to my . I ordered something off them on Jan 10h its the 19th now. They said they will send it out on Monday (21st) hopefully it arrives latest on Friday. I was suprised though at how cast the e-mail came back since it was a Saturday but I got an e-mail in about 30min. If you want to do the same e-mail:

Carly Kerry

[email protected]

their webstore is notorious for false stock, roughly 5 out of 6 times I've triend buying something its been sold out even though the site shows it. after this, the item usually stays there for days or weeks without being updated.

a week ago I tried ordering something, after 3 days I got an e-mail saying 1 out of the 2 items is sold out. I replied saying cancel the whole thing. today, after 3 or 4 more days, someone called me from there basically saying the same thing. once again I said cancel the whole order, after which the lady told me that they had already charged me for the available item. they'll obviously refund it, but why the fuck would you charge it and ask if I want it afterwards..

i ordered something from their website, only to have em tell me its already been sold out for awhile. they need to keep their shit updated.

Online service is terrible. Men's store is stuffy and snobby - stay clear unless that's your cup of tea.

I really enjoy shopping in the actual store. I find the staff very friendly and professional. The guy with the round glasses is particularly good fun. It's always well stocked with a good variety of stuff. Never tried ordering online though!

it's as if their online store and high st store aren't linked, i got my 19cm (inch according to the site) mij's from there but they messed that up, sending me the wrong size first, at least i'm in the uk so postage back wasn't such an issue.

they seem to email back pretty quickly, stupid question but have the people having problems emailed them? they are pretty helpful if a little clueless fashion-wise

• 4 weeks later...