im gonna be honest

Corbin Law

kinda sucks sooooo many people here have them but..... I've never seen another person wear them in real life so it's ok. I'm gonna have to say though mine don't look as good from the side (big feet), ripped in 3 places (inside the zippers) and both the soles have been superglued twice.

raffie.jpg

i dont quite those either. too hard to pull off.

^your probably the best wearer of those as I have seen here. your tall and skinny enough, but still I think your outfit with the UC coat could look better if you changed to some simple designed boots/shoes. Those zippers kinda killed the elegance of that outfit. just imo tho.

+++Honestly.. I don't get this dude. Groundbreaking ++

actually that's one of the guy's better fits because if you look at the b&w pattern on the shoes and then the patch stuff on his black jacket it goes together. wowsrite? but i dun get the yellow undershirt...whyyy? mebe to go wif the lime green bg?

Corbin Law...yer a visionary

imperfboy.jpg

i fucking hate those RAF simmons boots with the fucking zippers andnshit

anyone who buys thsoe needs to zip shut their asshole

because they dotn deserve to shit anymore

HONESTY THREAD.

And keep feedin' em, and feedin' em, and feedin' em and feedin' em...

kinda sucks sooooo many people here have them but..... I've never seen another person wear them in real life so it's ok. I'm gonna have to say though mine don't look as good from the side (big feet), ripped in 3 places (inside the zippers) and both the soles have been superglued twice.

so not only are they ugly, but poorly made as well. Yikes.