dos and donts: supertips for your superlife.

red

help other supergays learn from your mistakes/not mistakes.

i worked as a bagger, and i suggest you dont:

dont show the 25 cents your going to tip them until all your groceries are put away.

alternatively, make sure they see early the $25 bill youre about to give them.

when it comes to madden:

dont smash your controller into the ground after the 7th interception if youre playing all-madden. instead, take advantage of the AI system:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/madden-rosters-sliders-downloads/182418-madden-08-sliders.html

i wish i had learned this earlier.

make sure to call selfedge when kiyas drunk. ask for denim man.

do not go into high end stores dressed like a bum.

go out of your way to get a waffles/what invite. its worth it.

go to the oink memorial forums. there is a waffles person there who will help you.

do not go into high end stores dressed like a bum.

man fuck that. I go shopping in sweats. Trying to peel all that homoerotic skin-tight 23535 layered clothes in a tiny dressing room with hot ass lights is a pain. Just whip out the rubberband stack when you enter the store.

serious tips for hotels:

Summer is busy. don't expect free discounts. that said, in the winter i can easily give a much lower rate than what get quoted. the trick is to just be polite, a lot of the time we deal with real jerks so when people are genuinely nice i know that i for one go out of my way to help them. CAA/AAA (Not 100% sure what the equivilant is in the states) and seniors discounts are the most readily abusable, but some hotels have blanket corporate rates. CAA/Seniors are almost always 10%, corporate can be as much as 25%. In Canada, there's an association called CPSA, they usually get something like 30% blanket discount, and none of the hotels I've worked at have documented the CPSA rates closely. This is the best one to try to swing, if you're a convincing liar and look the type mention you're a member but lost your card at the last hotel, or if you're ballsy outright ask for a fraudulent CPSA rate(only at 3.5 or lower diamond, and only if there's only one person working/nobody in the lobby.)

supertip for getting into first class on a flight:

when the flight attendants begin boarding by rows/zone, whatever, just ignore them. wait until you are the last person left and even then dont board until the very last call. as you board, quickly scan the first class area, and if there's an open seat go ahead and sit your ass down on it. if a flight attendant comes by, ask them if they have any oatmeal cookies.

"Why, yes we do, sir."

"Excellent. I'll have one."

Don't:

Write a pop song about love.

Brag in your hiphop lyrics.

Rhyme when you write poems.

Make love with someone you don't like.

Play in too high stakes.

Go on a diet.

Do:

Remember that proximity, repeated exposure and many similiarities are the strongest predictors of 2 ppl getting together.

Get out of bed at the same time everyday.

Watch the wire.

Read "Getting Things Done"

Lie when someone asks how old you are.

dont smash your controller into the ground after the 7th interception if youre playing all-madden. instead, take advantage of the AI system:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/madden-rosters-sliders-downloads/182418-madden-08-sliders.html

i wish i had learned this earlier.

Oh, that's fucking sweet. I'm sick and tired of trying to tweak that shit myself.

Guest soleFLY

DO

cheat on your final exam if your professor is not present because he/she has a commitment to another job and leaves his/her son/daughter to proctor the exam

DON'T

cheat on your final exam otherwise