Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

ok so i finally found a pair of these in my size, but im a little confused.

they have navy arches, i thought they all had orange arches?

Those are the Self Edge x Flat Head BSP's (SE05BSP), "not to be confused with the SEXFH05", which is what this thread is dedicated to; hence why all of the other pairs you see in this thread don't have tonal arcuates.

Nice pick up on those BSP's though. I saw them in the supermarket, my size and great price. If I didn't already have several pairs of denim waiting for me I would have picked them up.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are the Self Edge x Flat Head BSP's (SE05BSP), "not to be confused with the SEXFH05", which is what this thread is dedicated to; hence why all of the other pairs you see in this thread don't have tonal arcuates.

Nice pick up on those BSP's though. I saw them in the supermarket, my size and great price. If I didn't already have several pairs of denim waiting for me I would have picked them up.

ahh thats unfortunate, at first i thought they were the same as the ones this thread is dedicated to. i didnt buy them, those are the sellers pictures.

i dont think i would like the fit of the bsp's as much, the taper seems to be pretty extreme. and it says right there on self edge to actually size up, and the ones in the listing are my true size. thanks for the fast responses in here, i really appreciate it.

if you don't like the fit of the bsps, you will not like the fit of the sexfh05.

why do you say that? from the few fit pics ive seen of the bsps they seem tighter than the sexfh05 and the measurements seem to say the same thing

I know kiya said one or two more weeks, but damn you guys are killing me here...where the pics?!??? good on kenp and suicide for posting already...

You are right, where is everyone?

There is maybe 10 indigo pairs, and 1 black...It appears Branespload will win BK by default.

i'll sell you my beat to shit pair for $200. They're actually a very limited run cause they're coated with goat semen. Adds a nice gloss.

Guest patchmb

I need to get a dslr but this is all i can do right now.

dsc00983editedu.jpg

pic0133.jpg

pic0134.jpg

dsc00996n.jpg

dsc00988w.jpg

Loads of life left in these, I just need to get the crotch repaired . I would have worn them more but they were a little tight at times. I have a deadstock pair in the wardrobe 1 size bigger for when these give up the ghost..