Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so..... today after class i was sittign down and i spotted two fucking holes in my jeans. now the holes arent big.. and i'll keep wearing the jeans for sure.. but im just wondering if i should patch them up or not? im just concerned that they might get bigger is all.. here are the pics.

b_012458.jpg

im mostly concerned with the lower hole... seeing as how it's so near the crotch.

so.. should i patch them up or let them be?

uh...how the hell did you get those holes?

honestly dont even know. they werent there last night. so somehwere between my bio lecture and lab is when i got them. im assuming something on the seat i was sitting on.. but i didnt even feel anything. soo :confused::confused:

Whow.. you definitely sat on some nails or something because that denim is quite indestructible..

stare at my crotch!

b_094517.jpg

anyways.. all those white spots.. a small piece of the denim came off. and there's another hole on my left leg that i kinda peeled out on my way to work. it was weird it's like it "broke off" so.. probably soemthing (damn H2SO4) from chemistry the day before. =/ oh well.. it's all part of the wear...

sorry my pics are so big...

i finally picked my pair up from the costums.

they already fit pretty good, but there is still some room left in the waist and thigh-area.

I'm about 150lbs and 6.1 feet...size 30

pre-soak pics:

front.jpg

back.jpg

doing a hot-soak right now...post-soak pics later...

stare at my crotch!

b_094517.jpg

anyways.. all those white spots.. a small piece of the denim came off. and there's another hole on my left leg that i kinda peeled out on my way to work. it was weird it's like it "broke off" so.. probably soemthing (damn H2SO4) from chemistry the day before. =/ oh well.. it's all part of the wear...

sorry my pics are so big...

Hmm - if it just looked like that after a couple of days - I'm tempted to say that moths are eating away the cotton....

^ wow, that is totally whack. Some serious termite action going on.

Yeah - that's exactly what these look like..looks like 2 cases have appeared...

It's likely that the jeans - or the denim got "infected" along the way - let's see if more cases turn up...

:o