FT: Visvim Shaker Ballistic 20 Backpack

fogg

I have a Visvim shaker ballistic backpack (from the first series of backpacks that Visvim made) that I'm looking to trade. The reason I'm looking to trade it is that I don't use it often because a) I'm afraid to wreck it and B) because I have a Supreme backpack that I use more. I'm looking to trade as a first option (although I will probably sell it later if I don't get any good offers) because if I sell it I'm just going to use the money to buy the things I'm going to list that I'm interested in trading for ;)

The bag has been used, but is in very good condition. The only real signs of wear are a bit of dirtying of the white leather tassels and a bit of paint chipped off of the black button on the handle. I've included pictures of each of these below so you can see what I mean. There were also 2 small holes in the fabric part at the bottom when I received the bag so I applied some patches to them so that they wouldn't get any bigger (I emailed Visvim and that was their recommendation). Because its patchwork anyways it just adds to the effect. Pictures of this are below as well.

I'm interested in trading (possibly plus cash from either side depending on the offer) for Visvim shoes in size 9.5 or 10, Visvim clothing or outerwear in M or L or Supreme clothing in M. I'd also be interested in a trade for the newer, smaller version of the e-cat Visvim has in the current season line.

The original shaker backpacks are extremely hard to come by, so here's your chance!

Pics:

100_0334.jpg

100_0335.jpg

Patches:

100_0337.jpg

100_0343.jpg

Handle:

100_0013.jpg

Please send me a PM if you have any offers, or any questions.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

This is still available. I'd really like to trade it for either version of the e-cat (original or the newer smaller one). New or used, doesn't matter.

I may sell this eventually, but it'd just be to buy an e-cat anyways, so my first choice would be to trade for one. I'd be interested in trades + cash for visvim outerwear as ewll.