Academi Denim

joey_formal

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are a size 29 or 32...you might be in luck as most of our samples are in sz 29 and 32...

but PLZ DO NOT PM ME REGARDING THIS. i will post when i get a full inventory, price, and availability of these jeans. i'll post pictures when i get to them but give me some time to figure out what i can do with these. patience!

I'm a 32, I like the sound of that haha. I'd be down for a pair if they're sold at a reasonable price.

not that much...i actually had some good advice to get them legs damp and stand on them and just stretch them by pulling...so i did that and it worked good so i'm good on wearing them...i got lucky...i got two other pairs right now though and another in the mail soooo i think either way i'm fine i just didn't want to spend as long as i have on these and then give up...so i'm good...won't make that mistake again....

now for the good news - i have bins and boxes and boxes and boxes full of samples (purple overdye, copper overdye, black coated, yellow line slevage, red line selvage, various other overdyes, left hand twill, slubby, etc) that we will NOT be releasing for production...however, im gonna try to work out a way to sell a good chunk of these samples as they are useless to us.

if you are a size 29 or 32...you might be in luck as most of our samples are in sz 29 and 32...

im a 32

count me in for a few pairs if theyre still cheap

Guest shuka
im a 32

count me in for a few pairs if theyre still cheap

same. i tried these out at deep sleep and i loved the denim, but hated the fit.. hopefully these samples will be better for me :D

• 2 weeks later...

just fit pics...barely worn these...the fit is iffy to me..

im 5'8 170lbs true waist is 35"

these are 32

and i didnt realize its eating my asshole : /

95325812mk0.th.jpg

51262428dx2.th.jpg

12934699dy2.th.jpg

and i destroyed the rivets the first few days...just buy reaching in my front pockets and pulling stuff out and putting stuff in...real low qual rivet job (but i cant complain since i paid $20 from UO)

54064904sx4.th.jpg

that's pretty crazy...i have worn mine for about 74 days now with one wash and i haven't had any problems....

I honestly think they are going to pan out to be a awesome pair of jeans...they are my first pair of drys thought and they are kinda dear to my heart even though they are only 80$ jeans...I will get some pictures posted around the 90 day mark...I got some pretty good fades come in so...but anyways i'll hit ya'll up with those in a couple weeks...

Where I work I can't wear jeans so it's hard to get an actual full day of wear in on my academi's but I wear them almost every chance I get...i'll admit I throw on my strongholds somtimes...but i'm holding off on the jean shops and levi's till the end of the year at least.

Snuff, did you wash/stretch the waist for it to fit? Also, does anyone know if they even stretch at all? Im sure that question has been answered before, sorry if I just asked it again.

I ordered a cheap pair online and when it came (in 34, which is normally what I wear) I couldnt even "button/clasp" them together. The legs fit decent, other than a bit tight at the thighs, but the seat was extremely tight for me and the waist/crotch as well. I sent them back for a 36, and hopefully they'll fit much better, gotta wait like 3 weeks to see...

Where I work I can't wear jeans so it's hard to get an actual full day of wear in on my academi's but I wear them almost every chance I get...i'll admit I throw on my strongholds somtimes...but i'm holding off on the jean shops and levi's till the end of the year at least.

Wait what? Why did you go and buy four pairs of jeans at once? That's stupid.

Snuff, did you wash/stretch the waist for it to fit? Also, does anyone know if they even stretch at all? Im sure that question has been answered before, sorry if I just asked it again.

i never washed em...or stretch em to get them to fit

my waist measures 35" and the 32 fits tight..but i could get the top clasp done without much effort

i havent noticed any real stretching but thats prob cause i havent abused them much

Wait what? Why did you go and buy four pairs of jeans at once? That's stupid.

1 i got the levis 2nd and i did it for a contest on mynudies that i thought i would be in and starting towards the end of the year (when i would be close to being done with my academi's) but then that fell through....btw i was in chicago and they had the 1947 le 501's for half off so i was like screw it i gotta get these while i'm here...so that's why for that...

2 got the strongholds from my roommate for 20$ so you would be a freakin moron for not buying 280$ jeans for 20$

3. jean shops were on sale on guise for 200$ and they were having a storewide sale for another 40% off so i was like that's to good of a deal to pass up...so i got them...

do i need to explain myself...no...i don't think i'm stupid for grabbing amazing deals but if you do that's fine...