future of fashion - surpassing eric glennie? taking nu rave to another level?

xcoldricex

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's dope stuff right there. I wana see this dude come out with a denim line.

You guys are hilarious. With the right manufacturer EG has a denim line and prototype that could surpass Tommy Hilfiger in sales in two years. If you guys had a billion dollar idea sitting in your basement, what would you do?

Why did Sufu cut off EG's ability to start threads. Thats CENSORSHIP!!!

You guys are hilarious. With the right manufacturer EG has a denim line and prototype that could surpass Tommy Hilfiger in sales in two years. If you guys had a billion dollar idea sitting in your basement, what would you do?

Why did Sufu cut off EG's ability to start threads. Thats CENSORSHIP!!!

man tommy hilfiger be sellin' dem jeans too!!! i can never find my size. ballsy claim.

Eric please show me your ideas? I think I am the only one on sufu who actually beleives in your vision. some people pretent to but they arent genuine like me. i just think all of your stuff is just too new for everyone - do you agree?

I agree! I have had a few tell me the fashion industry doesnt understand my ideas because they are too fashion forward. Way ahead of their time for whatever that means. I just came up with about 10 more ideas for men and women which I am going to post on my website in the next couple days. Tell me a little about yourself and are you in the fashion industry. thanks eric.