dismalfuture

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+++Asian_Black_atcomp.jpg

"I am from Mumbai..."

epic rise and fall of garbage man, micromanager of sorts

the fall of icarus, whom flew too close to the sun, or fell into the bathtub while taking his waywt and never got back up

april 77 at u.o.

identification of the cancer that is killing superfuture

the geographic cliquing of superfuture, with the notable rise of superfuture north

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

THE END

thank you superfuture

how would u know that it was unprecendented if you joined feb 2007? lulzzzzz.

Damn Kim you illin' on those newbz...

It's okay... soon there will be no new registered users and we'll all be very old... thank god cause I didn't want to have to flame people for signing up in 2008.

-still and winq teamed up to buy roughly 97% of the good stuff on Yahoo! JP Auctions via proxy services, styled on us, and then resold it all to us on supermarket

-MilSpex continued robokopping circa 1998 streetwear for his late-90's Ura-hara time capsule that he will wear well into his 50's, played more Army games, and patted himself on the back some more for the WAYWT thread. Said thread spawned the lesser WAYWT Chat Edition, and the even lesser Best WAYWT thread, to which un just copied and posted the contents of aforementioned Chat Edition thread to.

-subarashii kudamono told some people off, and stepped on homeless Chinese people.

-Four Chinese guys and one Korean teamed up and bought Carol Christian Poell lots of blow and hookers, and made most of us feel very poor. So much so that some people perma-relocated themselves to styleforum.

-we talked some guy into posting nude pics of his girlfriend in return for rep and the poor bastard did it

-still's layers melted BC3's butter and I watched

-several people got Minja'd

-andewhall still didn't cop broadband but he managed a few excellent posts and made lots of jeans.

-AirJamie e-bullied Michael J. Krell and MJK hasn't been seen since

-Edmond killed Bhutto

-kiya fashioned and wore a Flat Head 14oz selvedge denim condom on his wedding night

-tg76 screen printed some tees, cut her hair, and made squiggly rubber pants, therefore everyone assumed she was gay

-sidneyro as Chia Pet

adding this,

]The Sufu Year in... 12-29-2007 08:59 PM suckdick The Kid Jacket Episode

suckdick sold me this jacket that he promised would fit me, and then when I received it and tried it on, it without a doubt was stolen from a child's closet and my wrists were hanging about 6" below the cuffs. Apparently it does fit some other supertalker out there though.

-Gizmo's face

-chris styled on us some more, remained undefeated, and did a Rick Owens X Dior X Kohl's outfit, all in all, a good year for that chap

-walleye came out of his bedroom, sold some Gundam figures and bought some Dior Hommez, and was later discovered to be Hiroshi Fujiwara's Filipino love child

-dryice went MIA for half the year and then returned to resell us Atelier New York's best outerwear pieces

-The short-lived WAYWT sketch edition

-People making us believe that the Viridi-Anne and Attachment were worth paying $500 for

-shoque emerging in quarter four to ask the same 3 questions about jeans, every single day

Sufu North emerges as a powerful fashion collective with a three pronged approach: asians who will style on you, two large eastern european men who will clobber you, and sean, who will call you a fag no matter what you do.