the super superdenim meetup at inazuma festival

Chicken

• 3 weeks later...

so the more i chat with people, the more it seems like they normally won't know the date and time for this event until about two months ahead of time. and the actual location is announced even later.

guess they aren't used to expecting visitors from abroad they could swing things this way.

any way to push them to make earlier decisions mr. kiya?

I'm finding out right now.. but i doubt i'll have a solid answer for another month or so..

• 2 months later...

Inazuma is taking place at Odaiba on Sunday October 26th.

ooooo shoooty poop

that's not a good weekend for me

I guess I could fly out on the 23rd land the 24th and try to get a late night flight on the 26th on the way back.

Any sorta cheap places to stay near where all of this is going to happen?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest fghi903

Ev'ry beat of my heart, loudly cries your name, I want so much to be with you, oh, please, please, feel the same.And if you get tempted- and start debating, Be reminded again- for YOU...I am waiting.When thoughts run wild- and you start to wonder, The sun always shines- after all the thunder. Love, so soft and warm beside me, If I were to give my heart, It would have to be to you. world of warcraft gold site: http://www.inwowgold.com By the way,We have done a great number of orders for wow gold and have hundreds of orders for wow power leveling currently. Buy wow gold from our cheap wow gold and world of warcraft power leveling shop here.