the super superdenim meetup at inazuma festival

Chicken

denimheads from the world unite!

there seems to be enough interest so far, so here it is to start it off. the idea is to get all the crazy denimheads from around the world together at one of the craziest denim event, ever, which is inazuma festival 2008.

inazuma festival is usually at the end of october. kiya might be able to find out the exact date and location within next six weeks. nonetheless, this thread is here to start planning and discussing about the possible sufu meetup.

for those of you who don't know what inazuma festival is, check out this thread. also check out lightning magazine denim indigo master, which features a bunch of photos from the event, as well.

so start thinking. japan, denim, leather jackets, motorcycles, beer, lightning magazine staffs and photographers, end of october (most likely) and a bunch of supergays.

Self Edge will be sponsoring the 2008 Inazuma festival.. We'll be releasing a special Flat Head set of items including shirts and wallets just for this festival.

See all ya'll there..

:)

so there you go.

also think kiya, an SE special flathead set and dick danger.

kiya, any word on time and location of inafesu 2008 yet?

That should be decided within the next six weeks...

• 3 weeks later...

weather's been very unpredictable in japan these past few years. could go on a warm spell or cold spell on a fly. i brought a heavy leather jacket with me that day, as well as numbers of other participants. but we all ended up carrying our jackets around since it was a summerlike t-shirt weather. the day before, they just had a huge typhoon and it was freezing. so who knows?

i recommend people to show up in t-shirts. that way, it'll give us excuse to buy ourselves some brand new jackets, like mccoy's or samurai or something.

Unfortunately, I don't have one of those. I'm going to look into a Space A flight to Japan from Hawaii. That way it will be free and I get to fly over in a C-5/17.
military?

if you are, do you know if dependents can do that?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...