Undercover Jacket

beacons_home

Speaking of UC jackets...

Is this one at the store? How much? Is there a sale going on? Ugly print on the back? Thanks.

DSC01138.jpg

Surprisingly, the UC flagship has that jacket in 3 dif. colors.

I dont know which sizes are left in stock. The jacket was either 86000 or 126000

yen. I dont recall the exact price.

The visvim boots look pretty sick but

they look mad frute swagz unless you are wearing head-to-toe UC.

I am hoping I can catch one on sale. So size 3 is about a small-medium?

Catch one on sale? Are you on drugs? Undercover never goes on sale(unless you get one from an overseas retailer or yahoo auction). The only place that does sale is Isetan Mens-kan but their stock right now is super low.

All they got is some gay-ass print tees and frute swag sweaters. They had some jackets but they were all frute swagz and "next-level" pieces are gone.

Speaking of UC jackets...

Is this one at the store? How much? Is there a sale going on? Ugly print on the back? Thanks.

DSC01138.jpg

I dont know which sizes are left in stock. The jacket was either 86000 or 126000

The visvim boots look pretty sick but

they look mad frute swagz unless you are wearing head-to-toe UC.

I am hoping I can catch one on sale. So size 3 is about a small-medium?

Catch one on sale? Are you on drugs? Undercover never goes on sale(unless you get one from an overseas retailer or yahoo auction). The only place that does sale is Isetan Mens-kan but their stock right now is super low.

All they got is some gay-ass print tees and frute swag sweaters. They had some jackets but they were all frute swagz and "next-level" pieces are gone.

oh word? was it nice in person? i'm surprised how much the quality has been stepped up in the past few seasons of UC.

Undercover goes on sale at A and komakino... but i guess those are overseas retailers.