IC/FS: Samurai 5000BK, APC New Standard Black Raw, PRPs Raw etc

kit714

Hey sufu, got few pair of jeans i would like to sell, they are ones that lack my attention due to my other jeans. I m a legit seller, guys can check my other sales thread and I've sold items to other sufu members as well. Perfect Yahoo feeback:chungwaikit714. Paypal only pls

DSC00718.jpg

(sold) Samurai 5000BK, W28 L36 with arcs and red tab, exact measurement can be found on 2nd's website. Since theres minimum shrinkage because i did a cold soak, the waist is about 29.5. They were worn for about 6 hours. I was looking for a looser cut. So i m selling these to grab me another pair Sams. I am selling these for 180 CAD including shipping since these are pretty much brand new.

DSC00713.jpg

(sold) Apc NS Black raw W29, bought these here at sufu a month ago. Wore them for 2 days, good as new. I m switching to a more looser cut style so gotta let these go. They are 12 oz denim with great soft texture. They fit like W30.5 so you can expect them to stretch about an inch more. Asking for 100 CAD including shipping

DSC00714.jpg

(Sold to Gizmo) Prps Raw W30, they are the new design ones with the purple inside pocket design

( check out the Prps thread). Bought these for 300 CAD at local mall here. Worn them for 3 days, minimum wear, tear at the black of the hem due to length, nothing big. Asking for 100 CAD including shipping.

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

Neighborhood 05 Black washed narrow M. W34, no explanation needed for these. Worn them for about 2 months. Asking for 200 cad shipped.

DSC00417-2.jpg

DSC00415-2.jpg

DSC00416-2.jpg

PAYPAL only. PM me if you are interested