australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

atm there's a nice gunman stalking between richmond and flinders street, blockin' me off from my exam.

ahah shittttt, they closed off train lines, state lib, mcg etc etc.

hope it worked out lol

@jackg

thanksthanks, ill hit you up tomorrow night, i am so tired right now :o

resumes and cv's suck, I can only begin to imagine how much they suck when you start applying for real jobs.

welcome to my world. its even worse when its a graphic design job, as creative directors like PDFs while stupid upper management want word documents. its painful. Not to mention juggling what to put into the portfolio for each job. :mad:

For good beers, try the local tap house in st Kilda, and definitely go have dinner and beers at the little creatures dining hall on Brunswick st

seconding this, you'd be hard pressed to find a better selection of beer in Melbourne than that in The Local Taphouse.

as for bottleshops to go to, Slowbeer in Hawthorn is the best. I ship a case of beer from them every few months, great prices and best range.

looking good adam.

get a decent camera already.. and details details.

also. yes. it's banal, but always find myself going back to helvetica, ftw.

this might sound like a stupid question but where can i actually download the helvetica font??

looking good adam.

get a decent camera already.. and details details.

Priorities Rob! Priorities!

I think I'll pick up a HTC Desire soon (Telstra offered to knock $20 off per month as I have bundled shit), or the new iPhone? And both have a pretty decent camera.

Can't decide if Android > iOS

I think I'll pick up a HTC Desire soon (Telstra offered to knock $20 off per month as I have bundled shit), or the new iPhone? And both have a pretty decent camera.

hd video on that iPhone makes it pretty tempting Adam, you could do moving waywts then. is that a new bag in your last post btw? I think you've been looking for a new bag for ages.

speaking of that waywt post, been thinking of getting a pair of cropped pants and shorts for summer.

Archives have forme d'expression curved pants on 50% while Pollyanna has the dick aircut shorts on 50% as well. opinions?

Antonoli has DD shorts on sale but I don't like them as much as BBS shorts, which have disappeared from nagnagnag and can't seem to find any in my size from this season either.

Android if you want home screens with widgets or do things that Apple won't let you like download torrents and watch your legitimately acquired xvid and mkv files. the new iphone does look sweet, depends how customisable you want your phone to be though.

need to go to don too, apparently they became a ramen restaurant as of last Friday. under $10 for ramen with noodles they make there, Jes rated it so it must be good. :D

yeah their industrial design is second to none, shame about their app policies and intentional software limitations. been using android for about 2 months now, once you've got it set up the way you want it its hard to go back to another smartphone OS.