australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i love the feeling of getting a job and spending your first paycheck on something memorable. Ive never been a fan of the V&V jackets, due to their clean look but i fully understand why others love em. They are making a good product, its just not my cuppa T.

Joe! Pretty keen to see more of the NAT arrivals :)

I picked up a cheap ride (non-baller concept) for getting about Sydney in (cost $400 + a V&V jacket). Still registered, recently replaced soft top, fairly good shape - needs a bit of work, but E30 parts are common. Looking forward to getting out in it with my girl!

R0010988.jpg

^nice pick-up JV! great for that price.

my car was stolen and burnt out recently, (lol) so i'm in the market for a new one myself. I was thinking a newish mazda6 but not sure if i'll just be wasting money buying a 30k car. that being said, the feeling of having a reliable car will be very enjoyable.

decisions decisions..

^icon14.gificon14.gif

hahaha tooo many options to think about. poss volvo 1970's muscle car hybrid. searching carsalez now.

sigh, seriously don't know. I just had a big chat with my boss, he thinks I should cut my budget in half. Kinda makes sense though. gah... fucking pyro thieves.