australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

first drop is out. as i mentioned earlier, the "when the sun was god" pieces are fairly decent (constructed just like rick's double layers, though obviously poorer quality materials and cut).

the prices on cut and sew pieces seems to have come down from last season too? for example, last seasons 'age old tee' cost 220? whereas this seasons 'fractured vastus', which is made of insanely lightweight/delicate cotton (moreso than the age old tee), and has a tear detail costs around 200?

eh

rick's shirts are never that durable.. as the matter of fact.. most designer's basics are not that durable given their choice of sheer delicate fabrics.

++ can someone enlighten me who and what is "zboss"?

zboss is I believe a collection of short lived accounts on sz mainly from a German guy, though I read Faust say there were some dummy accounts from an Australian I.P. address. The posts made by the accounts were usually extremely short and the English and grammer used was usually completely backwards. Hence now when someone whose first language is not English posts and they muck up their grammer it is either taken to be "another" zboss or a dummy account of someone trolling sz.

rick's shirts are never that durable.. as the matter of fact.. most designer's basics are not that durable given their choice of sheer delicate fabrics.

well yeah, i have no idea about the quality of either garments, but the materials are certainly a step down, and the neckline and body length look way out of wack compared to rick's.

zboss is I believe a collection of short lived accounts on sz mainly from a German guy, though I read Faust say there were some dummy accounts from an Australian I.P. address. The posts made by the accounts were usually extremely short and the English and grammer used was usually completely backwards. Hence now when someone whose first language is not English posts and they muck up their grammer it is either taken to be "another" zboss or a dummy account of someone trolling sz.

thanks!!

no wonder arj is so familiar!

hey guys im kind of catching up on work now so i hopefully can start posting a bit more in the near future. But a quick note.

I know its almost impossible for yall- but ill let you know anyway. The Augusta order is going in late tonight early tomorrow. If anyone is after the standard Side Zip or anything else that you may know is coming for SS2010 let me know asap and ill work out a special ( Extra discount on top of loyalty discount ) price for the pre-orders.

Let me know. Just putting it out.

hey guys im kind of catching up on work now so i hopefully can start posting a bit more in the near future. But a quick note.

I know its almost impossible for yall- but ill let you know anyway. The Augusta order is going in late tonight early tomorrow. If anyone is after the standard Side Zip or anything else that you may know is coming for SS2010 let me know asap and ill work out a special ( Extra discount on top of loyalty discount ) price for the pre-orders.

___ zzomg!

OK, can someone point me to the definitive collection of SS2010 Augusta pictures? I need to make a decision!

sorry guys, I might have to bail tonight also, not feeling great, was sick off work yesterday.

Promise to make the next one.:o

i might be late tonight, goin to dinner with some relatives

..and i look like a douche in that pic ha.. a few beers in and i develop a stupid smile

i might be late tonight, goin to dinner with some relatives

..and i look like a douche in that pic ha.. a few beers in and i develop a stupid smile

it's good that you decided not to wear leather so it's not leather brigade.. Imagine 7-8 people all wearing leather, black jeans and boots..

p.s. I believe that i would look 100000x more stoops in any given photo

nah dude i'm just saying.. if there was a larger meetup and everyone wore leather :) It would be pretty funny sight to see.

it's not a bad thing to wear a leather.. haha

yeah, i would imagine everyone wearing all their steez and black if there is a big meet up...

that being said............ it's gonna be dope wawyt pics. lol