australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Wouldn't it be better if one of you started an Obscur thread in the appropriate forum like V&V did to post fit pics/sizing and general questions?

I couldn't tell whether this thread is in superfashion or superjetset, given the constant Obscur talk. Not knocking your hustle/love, but more relevant thread discussions would be good.

sorry lc07 but a dozen guys on this thread have or will be receiving the jacket, you have to understand the excitement after quite a long wait. bt and selks aren't posting about it to try and sell them, everyone that wants one here already has one on the way haha.

this thread has evolved into more of an australian community discussion, rather than the melbourne shopping discussion it originally was. I couldn't be happier about it tbh, otherwise the posts in the last week would have all been of the "new incu store, sure does suck no?" and "damn, assin prices for new ann is rape again" variety.

lc07,

this melbourne thread has went into so many different discussion, and one of it was the rebirth of this obscur jacket. it is very very relevant as two key posters in this thread made this idea to a reality, and so many of us here supported them.

why in this very thread again not new thread? i believe that we have formed our small and active community here with an interest and aesthetics as i see it, a cross between sz and sufu that we are more comfortable to discuss..

they're lurking in the shadows fen. :P

agree about updating the map, was surprised by the amount of effort some of the tokyo guys go to to keep their map updated (even has the rick store that opened a few weeks ago haha). perhaps perth and brissie maps too?

ray not crazy about the toe shape of those augusta joints but I'm sure they're made in different leathers, reverse cordovan is hella expensive...

lulz at lc07, we love this thread because you can talk about basically everything and anything without ever been considered off topic and you need to be participated to this thread alot more often to appreciate the nature of it. I personally just as excited as everyone else about the obscur jacket although I wasn't one of owner.

And no, this thread will never become another SZ!!!lol

was looking for male dressmaking dummy all over melbourne this afternoon, and only found one place had it but required to place special order to get made and shipped from Asia, best part, it's gonna cost me atleast 800....or over 1k for custom size. I die..

just got home and...

aww shiiiit, fit in the body is really good. actually fits a bit slimmer in the body than expected (about 43cm p2p), although I'm going to have to get the shoulders taken in a bit (43cm s2s as well somehow). impressed with the leather and the jacket as a whole, thanks again never end and all the guys at obscur for making jawn dreams happen. :D

obscur leather received this afternoon and finally see it!!!

leather is so nice and fit is quite tight around the shoulders but it will loose up after wears so im not really worried about it. Silly me thinking of sizing down three months ago :)

however, i noticed four rips on the leather????? don't think its part of the design tho... could anyone confirm on this???