australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

sounds about right Bt, i wear a 6 in CCP :D

@Ivan: u should wear em tucked in!

ive worn quite a few CCP boots. They do run 2 sizes bigger then tagged if my memory serves me correctly ( Probably doesnt )

But the fit should be quite fitted and clearly hold its place. if your foot is getting much movement i would size down asap.

no idea what gave him that idea.. i tried on AW0910 in paris and the sizing was the same.. should ask before copping ivans.

Also as gay as the augusta rips of the boot are.. they are more comfortable.

but lets not get into a CCP vs AUGUSTA battle.. there is enough of that going on in store politics already lul

i think if your going for CCP Boots go for a CCP Coat? or maybe even a nat coat? There is heaps that will go with it but a RO Coat is darker and edgier appeal clearly.

I guess you should choose a route and follow it.

What about back zip Guidi's ? would def go with the RO aesthetic.

But if you want to go down the CCP line you have HEAPS of options aswell.

CCP suit and coat are definitely on my list of items to cop, so do not fret, the boots will not be wasted.

edit: but I am sure you guys know what it'slike striking a holy grail item off your list only to find it doesn't fit as hoped. The money is the least of my worries; it's the feeling that I'll never get a chance to own the boots in the right size.

matter of personal taste man. the box calf leather isn't shiny at all, it's completely matte. I prefer the box calf as I feel that full grain leather footwear would age better than reverse leather, more waterproof as well (that and I'm not crazy about the fuzzy texture of suede and reverse leather). the salt enzyme treatment is interesting too, curious to see how they look after they've been beaten up. makes the boots smell like the seaside too haha.

not sure tbh, different leather treatments for FW09. the salt enzyme treated box calf and mohawk leather were from SS09, the FW09 side zip pair on oki-ni looks like an untreated calf leather (probably the same pair as these).

_7 boston is good, just big enough to function as a gym bag haha. leather looks, feels and smells delicious, can't wait to get the jut in the same leather. :o

speaking of which, tomorrow is obscur day for about a dozen dudes on here. :cool: