australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

2 mens pieces from the new collection are in at CM. cotton gabardine slim slacks, really nice but they only had size 30 and up (they're checking whether they'll be producing a 28 and what other fabric the pants will be made in). nice fabric and really slim cut, hem width was ~15.5cm on the size 30 and they're $260 a pair. they also had a new "holes" s/s tee made from an organic cotton. cale jodhpurs will be arriving some time in october, both for men and women.

btw if anyone is interested in getting some CM jeans keep an eye out on your email in the next day or so. ;)

fuck yeh selks. the weight is so good.

man that bag is so next level fen... i'm still carrying raf x eastpak garbage bag lulz but ever since i finished uni i dont really carry a bag around...

are there any lookbook pics from the new CM season online? and denim going on sale soon damien? gf been meaning to get a new pair

lol apparently the online guys have been telling the store that the new season shots will be online by the end of the week for quite some time now, hopefully soon though. yes denim is going on sale soon (very very soon), watch your email mangz.

2 mens pieces from the new collection are in at CM. cotton gabardine slim slacks, really nice but they only had size 30 and up (they're checking whether they'll be producing a 28 and what other fabric the pants will be made in). nice fabric and really slim cut, hem width was ~15.5cm on the size 30 and they're $260 a pair. they also had a new "holes" s/s tee made from an organic cotton. cale jodhpurs will be arriving some time in october, both for men and women.

btw if anyone is interested in getting some CM jeans keep an eye out on your email in the next day or so. ;)

jeez thats really tight by the sounds of it. Hopefully they'll be coming to brisbane in a few days then!

on second thoughts I might pass on the slim slacks, I want to wear boots to work and I don't think that would work with a hem smaller than 17cm. still very keen on the waxed black lizzies, I'll probably skip the charcoal pair and just get dark grey uniqlo jeans though

Do you proxy them or just grab a pair off an auction site or something?

might put in an order soonish, I'll wait till they're discount again though lol (the online store has discounts every few days). I'll let you know if I decide to order anything man, probably wait till after bon vacation though as the proxy won't be shipping anything that week.

D does this mean I will have a new pair of lizzies by weeks end? I hate wearing raw denim everyday haha... but I must say the CM greenlight jeans I had tailored to a similar cut to lizzies fits me perfectly.

obscur is looking epic.. love the detailing on the basic. ETA on leather would be sweeeet, so tempted to drop cash on other stuff but am restraining myself.

perhaps we'll receive a 'lul fooled ya'll, got 'em in ze last sipment' email.

perhaps not :-/

nah JV I only get Hide-san to do instore pick ups for me, for everything else I use fromjapan. actually come to think of it wept, if your order is going to be over 6,300 yen so you get free domestic shipping it'd probably be cheaper to proxy it yourself. once an EMS parcel gets over 500gm you're not really going to save any cash by combining shipping (jeans ~750gm/pair), especially if you need to pay for a 3kg express post satchel to split the order. don't need fit pics, they're the perfect slim straight fit and impeccable quality for the price.

50 if you want a cheap as hell pair of the same black lizzies then yes haha. I'm def picking up a pair for my brother if I can, tempted to get a 2nd pair for myself too. I was considering picking up some greenlights but I don't really have any desire to wear indigo denim any more...

eta on the leather is end of the month, the wait is so hard. :(

man thats so shit. just when i decided to cop the lizzies they go on sale~!%!^! how much cheaper we talking about here D?

oh and yes, obscur... seriously amazing. At first I thought some of the pieces would be too hard to pull off (esp in aus) or you gotta be game enough to rock them. but man.. they are seriously stepping up their game. that tri-zip leather is amazing... and affordable.. fkkkk.

edit: wtf @ uniqlock rof

yeah that tri-zip looks so much easier to wear than I imagined, if they made it in XXS I'd definitely considering copping at that price.

mel I don't think you really want to know but... all denim will be $100. they're re-branding everything for the new season, keeping the lizzie cut but making them in different denims and changing some of the detailing (eg. they're removing the fleur from the back pocket).

and yes, uniqlock is hypnotising...

might put in an order soonish, I'll wait till they're discount again though lol (the online store has discounts every few days). I'll let you know if I decide to order anything man, probably wait till after bon vacation though as the proxy won't be shipping anything that week.

brosefs i need uniqlo shirts, so lemme know