australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Then you guys started talking about OV so i had to put it all in the system and sort out the pricing. If i missed any one please email me again and ill look after you.

i wouldnt mind the price list if you have it BT. i have messaged you via NeverEnds website contact form thingo.

good cop on the av's fen, wish someone would pull the trigger on J's pair. shouldn't be any trouble finding that hoodie in size 2, you know you want the nubuck leather one though. ;)

good morning folks.

cheers. i believe jcot should just keep his sz8. would kopped his if its sz7.

nubuck hoodie, that also depends on my tax return tho. lol...

haha nubuck hoodie would be next level fen!

man i really cant wait for the sneakers. jbone - where tf are the overdue fit pics mangz?!~ i swear i'll get mine up before you do!

If the parcel gets lost in the mail i would seriously slash quit life.

On that note, I would like to give props to NVREND for their very professional service recovery. My geller sunnies got lost in the mail (fucking aus post) - bt&selks contacted aus post immediately to file a claim. Auspost have admitted that they have lost the item but will only be refunding NVREND $50.. 1/3 of the value gg. Being super awesome ppl and store, NVREND have been holding their last pair of geller sunnies for me even when there are heaps of ppl r ready to cop it. With aus post being completely useless, NVREND apologised to me and will send that extra pair to me out of their own pocket.

If Im looking for any jawns I want to cop, NVREND would be the first place I check. and I encourage the rest of you to do the same :D thanks again bt/mitch.

haha nubuck hoodie would be next level fen!

man i really cant wait for the sneakers. jbone - where tf are the overdue fit pics mangz?!~ i swear i'll get mine up before you do!

If the parcel gets lost in the mail i would seriously slash quit life.

On that note, I would like to give props to NVREND for their very professional service recovery. My geller sunnies got lost in the mail (fucking aus post) - bt&selks contacted aus post immediately to file a claim. Auspost have admitted that they have lost the item but will only be refunding NVREND $50.. 1/3 of the value gg. Being super awesome ppl and store, NVREND have been holding their last pair of geller sunnies for me even when there are heaps of ppl r ready to cop it. With aus post being completely useless, NVREND apologised to me and will send that extra pair to me out of their own pocket.

If Im looking for any jawns I want to cop, NVREND would be the first place I check. and I encourage the rest of you to do the same :D thanks again bt/mitch.

$1600++ for a hoodie is also quite next level imo suicide.gif

icon14.gif NVREND

yeah, neverend is def the first place I'll be looking to cop jawns. icon14.gif

get the leather hoodie fen, it's expensive but you know it'll last forever haha.

global financial crisis ain't shit, just got an offer for a grad position. fucking stoked :D, now all I've got to do is pass this semester haha.

fuck congrats D!!!! good stuff man.

btw hows the weather been in melb? i'll be there tomorrow till monday.. i've been in qld for the past week so i didnt bring any warm clothes with me LOL. am i going to die?

its gonna get colder. possible shower for the entire month.

get the leather hoodie fen, it's expensive but you know it'll last forever haha.

yah i know what u mean. i am pretty bad in taking care of clothes that i regularly wear, i have have lost count how many hoodies i own and thrown because it' cheap...maybe i need to own one expensive one that will change my habitt of taking good care.. and congrats on the grad job! :)

thanks guys. :) really glad I landed this job, don't think I could have found a better position (international travel ftw haha) regardless of the condition of the job market.

weather has been fairly mild mel, been just wearing a hoodie and tee these last few days (lazy uni concept). always showering in melbourne, rain generally isn't heavy though so your rick is safe haha.

cop the nubuck hoodie fen. I'd consider it myself but not crazy about nubuck leather on a jacket, and the fit of their hoodies is generally slightly oversized so not sure how that would look if it were made from leather. probably try it in the flagstore if they still have it though haha.

cop the nubuck hoodie fen. I'd consider it myself but not crazy about nubuck leather on a jacket, and the fit of their hoodies is generally slightly oversized so not sure how that would look if it were made from leather. probably try it in the flagstore if they still have it though haha.

yah. not so crazy about leather hoodie, just need a regular hoodie to keep me warm, but if it's durable and could last for years.. why not? But isnt nubuck are prone to staining? I reckon will cost more to clean too.

Wow that's awesome customer service by NVREND, gw bt and selks :)

Also congratz on your grad offer D, I still gotta wait for 1-2 months for my offers >,<" Btw D I've also noticed that you're on the whirlpool forums in the jobs sections lmao!

fen nubuck isn't prone to staining but you'd probably have to get it waterproofed or something. prefer top grain leather on a jacket personally, although nubuck may be nice on a hoodie...

haha yeah that's me on whirlpool ed, good way to find out your progress on job apps and such lol. best of luck with your apps man, you graduating this year too?