australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

congrats chin, great news for you and your label. :D

lol nice analysis D, no wonder fellow Sufus like to get your advices before copping :P

lulz, no one really asks for my advice, I just tend share my opinions too much. :o

that RO leather is at a great price however as you're the same size as me it's almost certainly too large for you. great cop for someone who's a slim 46, it would be best to get someone in europe to buy it from yoox then ship it to you to avoid customs though.

nah don't have any yurius jewellery any more, you'd need a size 14 but that might be a bit loose depending on which finger finger you want to wear it on. their rings are pretty trashy though, whether it's the "bound to insanity" ones or the new rings with the zbigniew herbert quote. save your cash and order one of chin's pieces from bt. :cool:

lulz naruto, always hated that show....

news, news, East Market just pick up my label and will represent my work exclusively in Melbourne. Collection available in end of August.

As for the price point of my jewellery, I believe it's fair. Each pieces are handcrafted by me, and I mean "real handcrafted" from scratch, turn a piece of metal to a ring manually by hands. Handmade jewellery usually cost over 1k because of the time and labour that have put into it. Just go to up market designer jewellery shop like e.g etal and you will know what I mean. Not to mention, the treatment/oxidization which often occur irregularly, if I stuff one out, it often couldn't to be redone. Thanks for supporting me :)

man congratulations. that's such good news! things are looking up for you.

^ i SECOND THAT MOTION..

MOTION PASSED.

p.s. I don't really like anime much either, just Ghost in a Shell because of the story, and to think the movie only represents about 1/10th of the original manga, fuck couldn't read that either.. to long and i like Studio Ghibli but only because it's cute and the stories are really nice.

Chin a big congrats, well done mate! I believe you will go far, maybe not with this Jewelery alone as i'm sure you have other plans..

cowboy bebop = best anime ever

lame basics: these cotton/modal n4 ribbed l/s tees look good for the price, would cop the jersey l/s tees too if it weren't for the drkshdw style thick ribbed cuffs. don't know why n4's basics are so hit and miss (more miss than hit), eg. they make a nice looking ribbed tank then add an ugly contrast stripe down the middle...

Wow just watched the latest Naruto episode it was so sad :( made me emo lmao.

I have been a naruto manga fan since 2000 - when it first published.. :P I got tired of it few years ago but the story started to pick up again.

I never liked the anime, i find it boring and derived from the origins of the manga. Simply because there's alot of scenes in the manga cannot be shown in the anime.. might be too bloody and gore? lol. His earlier volumes the drawings are much more expressive. Now it's very clean and dull.

pmed you wept but dude, get an XS. 53cm p2p is fucking huge, there is no way it'll be anything but loose on you even in XS.

btw what the hell happened on sufu while I was capped and only checking a couple of threads? why was scott banned, he was a good guy. also noticed jmatsu was banned but he was a douche anyway, who else got booted and why? man waywt has been dull lately, went through over a week of them and +repped no one...

only anime I still watch is bleach. at least the new filler ark looks like it'll be half decent...

also this is the month of obscur, can't fucking wait :D:

ss0802.jpg

oh shit I seriously cannot wait for this... kinda like an early christmas pres haha.

not sure about superfuture politics D.. but if your talking about scott.M it would be weird he got banned... the dude was super nice to nearly everyone.

can't wait for never end deliveries either... making mysel spend NO money atm so I have big amounts when shit drops. although i'll most likely cop 0's margiela boots they are sex.

apparently some shit when down in the waywt chat edition thread, I cbf looking through the 100 odd pages there's been in the last week though. shame he got banned though, top guy.

looking forward to seeing what else never end gets, got a bit more funds than expected as the MA leather didn't work out. :o the wait for obscur is getting harder by the day haha, hope richard is able to complete production in time:

ss0804.jpg

ss0805.jpg

cheers J, didn't know monnitoff got banned too (meh, never liked the du anyway). scott had lamented hap's moderating style in the past, guess shit was bound to escalate. pretty BS that robi and jmatsu got banned when wankers like headcoat and mr. waffles who do nothing but flame are still here though...

btw bt has there been any word on whether the lining will be full cupro or cupro sleeves with a cotton body yet? excited indeed:

SS08.jpg

Haha yeah D Bleach is awesome and the filler actually looks good this time!

And lol at headcoat... I am suprised that guy didn't neg me after I flamed him for bagging out Arj's waywt. he hasn't posted much lately either.

Hope everything runs smooths Bt in time before Diablo 3 so we can become progamers haha!

Man had a shit night last night... fk I hate girls.

oh wow, for SS2010? or AW0910 onwards?

details!

just went to LEFT and chatted with their buyer, nothing is confirmed yet as they're still negotiating. He was quite surprised that they've already listed them in the stocklist. On the other note, ma+ shipment has been delayed again, 60% of their buy will be accessories (wise decision imo)