australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

ffffccck, when is mr postman gonna come to deliver my stuff from Japan!!! I don't have time to wait for him!!!!!me no want to pick it up from post officezzzz

haha.. yes, thats the most annoying part, got to wait at home.

speaking of waiting.. ivan, has your ann dem boots arrived? i got some stuff from campbell as well...

Nope. Campbell said if they are not here by August 11th he will file a claim with DHL. Now I just need to decide if I want to bother ordering another pair.

What did you get fen?

haha.. yes, thats the most annoying part, got to wait at home.

speaking of waiting.. ivan, has your ann dem boots arrived? i got some stuff from campbell as well...

yellow leather would be very difficult to pull off imo, don't think I'd want to either haha.

MA+ bag is dope fen, the bbs one not so much so... pass on copping another pair of the ann d's and preorder some augustas with bt. ;)

fen the MA+ bag is a kind of bike courier messenger bag/ backback hybrid isn't it? lol, so balla that you copped it without even knowing what type of bag it was. :P

yeah it's a great bag, if I needed another bag I'd def consider copping myself.

btw if anyone's interested fat has the V&V nubuck leather work jackets discount to $389. they were a bargain at fat's original price, now they're an absolute steal.

need more S/S tees, the only ones I have atm are the CON viscose ones. OV curved seam cotton/micro-modal ones are nice, you should pre-order some from bt too:

ov_0157.jpg

they look dope on ray:

ov_0205.jpg

you should also cop that bat shaket while you're at it wept. ;)

black, GPO had 46 and 48 but I'm sure the other stores have other sizes if you need them. killer price for a quality jacket, can't go wrong.

Black is the only colour Fat have the work jackets in, I should post some photos of how the nubuck texture is developing on my work jacket... Looks 10x better once its worn in, it takes on a sheen and the goat skin grain becomes more visible . Fat should have some sea coats around as well...

didnt know it was possible to do so:

not sure if youre reading this bt but can i get a price check on the following list:

OV leggings

bat shaket

curved seem t shirt (and also curved tank if they make it)

cropped denim pants (if youre stocking them).

im a 31 waist and 37" chest.

thanks for the heads up D and JV.. i've already got the SeaCoat so i dont really want him owning the same jacket haha

will ask them now about the work jacket

btw the leggings good in that pic u posted D, maybe i should have held off on the CM dropped crotch swessons