australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

the ultimate emo accessory haha.

shit, just realised the online tax return system I used had glitched and my return hadn't been submitted yet even though I'd already been charged. great, now I get to wait another 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

D i'm glad you are keeping the butteros.. that kind of boot imo goes amazing with lizzies which is why I was so adamant on the style.

RE: EM, I seriously refuse to step foot into that store and LEFT (even though I work 5min walk away) until I feel i'm ready to be bankrupt haha. It's going to change me forevvvver. I can feel it. Although $1k for gloves is a joke... seriously. j o k e.

bt Obscur looks fucking insane... loving the high res photography, too. will inspect closer over the next few days.

will send pm T, Interested in why/size etc...

edit: T take that back my friends comp wont let me PM. sucks

picture13d.pngpicture14bwv.pngpicture15c.pngpicture16m.png

Enjoy!

you forgot the best images

gview2.png

gview1.png

but for real

gview3.png

gview6.png

I dunno if i should be posting these, oh well.. If they don't like it they can email me and i will take it down..

So anyone here use either the iphone 3gs (if you had the 3g it would be wikid for you to compare the two for me) or the Blackberry Bold 9000.. I want to know which one is better...please

aha im retiring at 30, without doubt.

Then ill be a pro gamer with an insane wardrobe. Its all worked out.

Might move to korea and battle in Starcraft 2. :o

Mihara pre order is getting put together - ALL pieces are available but i got to organize the NAT order aswell and yohan.. and a trillion other things. haha

Mihara is going to be nuts tho, people going crazy for it

oh and PM sent Handmade

lol @ Boki in gray bonds and wearing $1k gloves.

the work involved on the pre-ordering would be mass. I can just imagine the never ending (dad joke lul) feeling oransing this for each brand/ season. worth it though yeeew.

I think i'm missing something on the gaming front.... I think the latest game I played was bodyboarding on youriding... so addictive. played Wii drunk a few times. kinda fun.