australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah but want to be sure, I emailed oki-ni to check what tagged size the UK sizes correspond to.

good to hear that suto is sorting it out for you, they're nice boots. even with the strong yen I don't think you can beat the price to quality ratio of _7, VA, KKA and the like.

dress shoe size with boots. I wear a 41 in dress shoes and boots, and a US9/ EU42 in most sneakers.

oki-ni won't mark down the parcels for you, however hopefully they mark it at the value you paid for it and not the retail price...

fen the reather looks great icon14.gif. love the gnarly washed leather, definitely need to cop the new jut.

yeah, quite cool imo... really liking the texture.. it's like reviving the dead animal when you worn it.

baaaaaaaaaa-a-a-a

@fen nice leather mangz. why did you say it works better for someone who's taller? jacket cut too long?

yeah not sure what you meant by better for someone that's taller fen, the rider is cut shorter than their other leather jackets.

i reckon it's the style.. like how the slanted zips are half length of the jacket that i am not quite used to. it is slowly growing on me tho.

New Scoute is out btw

viridi-anne.. liking it more and more.. and.. individual sentiment is so sexy. i feel like owning every piece!

can't pull off beanies either, look like a goon with one on :o.

Ivans I tried that semi layered cotton/cashmere DD s/s tee, size down 1 on basically anything by damir. fabric is decent, not quite as nice as the cotton/cashmere that _7 or even claude maus use though imo. not a fan of how the double layering is done on those BBS pieces, looks tacky kinda like you're wearing a bra (also check the pics on A). how can a cotton tank top be worth $180 USD? ;)

Yeah I never wear beanies, I generally avoid things that will make me look taller than i already am...

Copped n(n) black skinny dress pants today - I should slow down copping shit, but still want boots...

at the moment not sure, ideally want a pair of combats and side zips, but cant really afford either...

Pants were really good price, I think they are cupro or slik lined and should fit similar to the darted jeans in the leg with a lower rise - been after nice pants for AGES

i look like a sick person when i bear beanies :S

ed's fit is not bad, very casual and comfy. I would just switch the CM trackies with skinny jeans...

j8y is selling the extra high top version of the sidezipped RO boots (calf) with crepe soles in my size for $600.. yes or no? or am i too short >.<

$180 USD good? :rolleyes:

mel I'd say you're definitely tall enough to pull them off, they're not even close to as high as my _7 engineer boots haha. $600 is an ok price but those crepe soles, well I wouldn't buy them.

hahah tbh i dont mind the crepe soles on RO boots. but I much prefer the mohawk version of the boots. The one wept posted have flatter toebox too which are nicer imo. Might ask the seller to lower the price. If it hits $500 i'd cop ;p doubt it though.

well a waxed suede (why does he call it mohawk? :rolleyes:) pair did sell for $495 USD just yesterday didn't they? haha I think I'd consider the new crepe soled combats if I could get a pair for $500 USD brand new, probably take them straight to the cobbler though ;).