australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

true ivan it looks better on the A model

thats the first thing that theaddict guy hasnt pulled off (athough this tank is very hard to)

had my eye on this RO sheer basic from Creatch on the bay that didnt sell... what u guys think is a reasonable amount to offer?

BIN price was 210US!!!!!!! is 100US too low lol..

74257267.jpg

Nice T, we'll find ourselves some boots for a good price soon ;)

not even these RO boots 50?:

p1020137xm7.jpg

I know what you mean about _7 boots been a bit hit and miss, I think I'm over the bulbous toebox shape they've been using lately. the less said about most VA boots the better icon13.gif.

lulz, I wouldn't pay more than $150 for it jb. make sure you size down, those things fit big and are really stretchy.

looks good wept.

haha melv beat me too it aswell... would of copped if there was another matte.

D I just really dislike fat boots and RO always look that way to me, kind've all bulky and grotesque. :-/

imo you need to balance out the overly army/masculine aesthetic with a narrow understated boot. I think Buttero are a definite win tbh, they tend to look a little 'new' to start with (as did my FK's) but some wear gives them a new life haha.

looks good wept.

haha melv beat me too it aswell... would of copped if there was another matte.

D I just really dislike fat boots and RO always look that way to me, kind've all bulky and grotesque. :-/

imo you need to balance out the overly army/masculine aesthetic with a narrow understated boot. I think Buttero are a definite win tbh, they tend to look a little 'new' to start with (as did my FK's) but some wear gives them a new life haha.

Hey 50, the last pair is pending atm - pretty much who ever makes payment first gets it.

pm me if interested.

DSC_0304.JPG

good cop D they are amazing boots.

I feel the heels on slimmer versions make them appear more everyday wearable as the curves give them a softer silhouette. flat soles imo are more military. seriously I went to look at flat soles on oki-ni again and i'm dying here..they are just so gross + rubber look like they are from payless shoes.

p1020137xm7.jpg

that's a wikid good shot of them, they look so sex from that angle imo.

50_ those looked a lot better irl, but yeh not that good..

I'm also going to pipe in and say sometimes a chunky boot can look much better, especially the RO combatz. Like here

img_epic_waywt_260.jpg