australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

just hire kavaj or paprik, all scandinavian boys rook arike.

ed I just had a look at my bank account, the MA will be more expensive than my offered price for the jut ;).

fen the reather looks great icon14.gif. love the gnarly washed leather, definitely need to cop the new jut.

I agree to what lotek said Arj, really depends on the brand and the collection's 'story'. The season can also influence the photoshoot.

Are you going to cast a professional from modeling agency or pick someone off the street?

@fen nice leather mangz. why did you say it works better for someone who's taller? jacket cut too long?

yeah not sure what you meant by better for someone that's taller fen, the rider is cut shorter than their other leather jackets.

yeah those are them 7, lulz at the epic fold over on the left boot. what you think of them man?

TTT. its strange you bring up the model issue as i was thinking along the same vein myself. You need someone skinny who is about 6'1". Im really not sure what kind of face you need though. Im sure whatever you pick it will be right :)

this brings me to my next question. how the hell do you get into the model industry? sorry if that sounds vein but ive always wondered. im probably to short as im only 5"10" or so.

TTT. its strange you bring up the model issue as i was thinking along the same vein myself. You need someone skinny who is about 6'1". Im really not sure what kind of face you need though. Im sure whatever you pick it will be right :)

this brings me to my next question. how the hell do you get into the model industry? sorry if that sounds vein but ive always wondered. im probably to short as im only 5"10" or so.

Wept, yea I was definitely thinking tall and skinny. But then again they need to fit the samples, that is they need to fit a large (48-50), and take a sz32 inch waist.

Re: modelling, my gf is with Viviens and basically she got approached by a scoute from another agency and it went from there. She's currently in India for 3 months for some work:mad: But she said basically all you need to do is send some digitals (face, body etc.) to the agencies.

Lotek, Melvs, yea I totally understand about creating a 'story' behind the clothes. Ive got some ideas that Ive mentioned to a few people and they've basically backed me on them, so I may just go along with that. Model wise I think I may end up finding someone on the street. Not to far away now............

Wept, yea I was definitely thinking tall and skinny. But then again they need to fit the samples, that is they need to fit a large (48-50), and take a sz32 inch waist.

Re: modelling, my gf is with Viviens and basically she got approached by a scoute from another agency and it went from there. She's currently in India for 3 months for some work:mad: But she said basically all you need to do is send some digitals (face, body etc.) to the agencies.

i might look into modelling next year once i finally move closer to Melb. Who knows. thanks for the info though. I thought you would need a skinner model like a 46-48 for shoots but i think finiding someone tall and really skinny would be hard.

i might look into modelling next year once i finally move closer to Melb. Who knows. thanks for the info though. I thought you would need a skinner model like a 46-48 for shoots but i think finiding someone tall and really skinny would be hard.

Oh yea skinnier the better, its just that my samples are made in that size. probably more like 48.

i think modelling and doing runways would be unreal... sounds like a good life going round different places and getting paid for it

id be more than happy arj, but yeh i wouldnt consider myself a real skinny person that you say you're after

i don't think it would be hard at all.. i see people like this every day..

203325441.1.jpg

dirt cheap ann d's, brand new in size 41 (fits like a 42).

fuck I want those rick combats again, probably never find them though...

maybe some will fall off the back of a truck again and you'll find that guy who sold like 20 pairs on ebay again. Apparently was legit as selks got his boots:D

Yeh i love the ones with the skinny laces!

ss07

combatz1.jpg

combatz2.jpg

combatz3.jpg

combatzfitpic2.jpg

combatzfitpic.jpg

tnx Raymond

i'm not 100% keen on the toe shape of these front on, from the side they look great! Pretty much the only thing that has stopped me getting these is the sole..

BT can you stat some pics up of your combats plz.

I'm dying to see them especially the sole:D