australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I dunno, I'm starting to think I'd wear it a fair bit. never really liked the perfecto style much but with the distressed collar and stiffer leather to stop it from flaring out... I think red is the only coloured leather I would wear too, grey always felt kinda mediocre to me and while white leather looks good after it's started to get dirt I'm too fastidiously clean for that to happen haha. and that style looks so damn good in the red... especially styled with nothing but black....

im starting to think that you WILL get alot of wear from it... it looks so so good there, i'd jump on that in an instant, definitely would prefer a blood red leather than a white

anyone handled KKA ties before or know anything about the material used?

haven't handled their ties before but everything they make is quality icon14.gif.

damn it's really tempting, I have a feeling that the red may only be for this season too. my prediction is for an all white collection next season similar to underworld, hence why there were no white/cream coloured pieces at all this season besides in the mid-winter collection....

damn T, you're meant to be disabling! I've already asked my proxy to request measurements from lounge... :o

I'm confused how you all think it looks so good? imo a massive let-down after seeing the amazing colour and tones in the product shots. wayyy too bright, It should be much darker if they are marketing it as 'blood'.

andrew mcdonald shoes are minnnd blowing.

I'm confused how you all think it looks so good? imo a massive let-down after seeing the amazing colour and tones in the product shots. wayyy too bright, It should be much darker if they are marketing it as 'blood'.

andrew mcdonald shoes are minnnd blowing.

i agreee i think it would be better darker red.

But the second picture is more accurate colour then the first, the first has the brightness bumped up so the red "pops"

I believe the second image is a better representation of the red.

I don't believe you will find a better red jacket.

I don't believe this jacket is THAT amazing.

I do know you are _7 addict.

You will end up copping this wether you buy it new or on sale.

the color is red!

haha its a dark red but could be darker.

if you look closely at the image you can see the leather is quite darkened throughout the jacket, the first image i would say is a very bright picture and if anything is making the jacket more red then the jacket really is.

I have seen and recognised J from a distance, but didnt stop to say hello as I was on the way to a Job interview...

I've had coffee with JV.

And I think 50 spotted me in the city once