australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

heh, rep over 100 before the end of the week bt? ;)

nufish the flagstore should have them, they're probably taking preorders already as it'll be available early next month. surprised the coat version of the leather is only 20K yen more, you should pick one up bt ;).

haha thanks for the nice comments, I'm really not a badass though... just a gentle giant hangin' out.

yeah, 50 lions the band are great but still, prefer to have a different nick. failed when signing up.

bt you will clearly destroy me jawn wise atm, but photographically i'm looking forward to what is in store...

heh, rep over 100 before the end of the week bt? ;)

nufish the flagstore should have them, they're probably taking preorders already as it'll be available early next month. surprised the coat version of the leather is only 20K yen more, you should pick one up bt ;).

I think it will slow down again now, not many people left that can rep me :(

I dont know about julius hey, i dont feel they fit me as well as some other jackets. But in saying that ive never had access to a size 3 to try :\

haha thanks for the nice comments, I'm really not a badass though... just a gentle giant hangin' out.

yeah, 50 lions the band are great but still, prefer to have a different nick. failed when signing up.

bt you will clearly destroy me jawn wise atm, but photographically i'm looking forward to what is in store...

Ok i mi sunderstood, i thought THE 50 Lions from sufu was in perth, so i would of gotten a drink with him. Not the band lawls

I've found that the anatomical cut makes them fit better than any other jacket I've ever tried if you have the correct size ;). size 3 would be best if you're a 48, a 2 would probably feel slightly too tight and the tightness through the raglan shoulders would force the sleeves up making them too short.

new Julius MA website is up, higher res pics of the leather make the wait even harder:

ma_fw09_dimensional_rider.png

it also now has a silly name, the dimensional rider haha.

haha nah I've only been there once, went on a roadtrip with mates... epic drive over the nullabor. the trip back was like torture haha we were sooo over the driving/tired from getting wasted on the beach then surfing all day. good memories though.

Seriously, Julius nail their branding down the the smallest detail every time. The slow motion multiple view videos just make me want to fucking buy everything. c a p t i v a t i n g.

that leather has really grown on me D, will be a win.

joints are overrated, the concept is better than the execution even in CCP pieces. perhaps anatomical isn't the correct word, not sure what is though. the cut they use has:

- curved arms to fit the elbow

- raglan shoulders to cater for various shoulder width

- high cut arm holes

- taper through the abdomen

- darting throughout the body

basically they're sculpted to the human body and give the impression of being rock star tight without any feeling of restrictiveness.

nu a size 4 in a moto collar or rider style fits like a large 50/ slim 52 so it should be fine. the jut neck fits quite true to size in my experience, so a 4 would fit like a 50. I'd ask your proxy to contact them, they'd know the best way to go about it.

very, VERY nice flock. Unusual combination but that's what makes it so good. Probably my favourite fit of those moon boots. I've right clicked saved as that shit. +rep x10 if i could.

and woah. 50's rep skyrocketed overnight! nw. aussies are killing it!

I like it flock and I don't even like streetwear or tech fabrics haha, +rep. aussies are stepping up their waywt game heh.

nufish my proxy for online goods is fromjapan, for in store pick ups Hide-san can't be beat. tbh if you're new to proxying you're probably better off using Hide-san as he'll keep everything simple and smooth for you icon14.gif.

Ok well after receiving a lot of crit on my silhouette and clothing choice, I have come here to ask for advice.

Based on my silhouette what kinda things should I start going for? I am thinking darker colours based on my complexion.

Plaz Halp! I just wanna loookk geewwwddd :P

0052copy.jpg

What kind of looks do you like? What kind of direction do you want to take to your style? Start with stepping up the shoes; the pointy toes are too fashion victim at this point in the game.

Stylists love red haired complexions... search for fashion editorials with red haired models (like Lasse Pedersen) for some ideas...

http://www.coutequecoute.blogspot.com/2009/04/model-overdose-lasse-pedersen.html

I think james is on mark, go for a more distinct image, it depends what you want to aim for. You could go for a very strict straight look, would definitely work for you. Or you could go for a more forward aesthetic.

For example check out Nicolas Andreas Taralis and compare him to something like Julius. Decide on your path, take that path.

And rob a bank cause shits not cheap.

Thanks for the kind words dudes, that outfit is in some form or another what i will rep most of winter (got no money for new jawnzz). But i would like to try find a non tech fabric coat to have as well.

Btw, the cap i'm wearing is leather haha!

agree with JV and bt. tone down the hair and lose the shoes, otherwise what you're wearing isn't bad but perhaps a bit too plain. comments about the tightness of the jeans may have a lot to do with the angle you took the shot at, makes the hips and thighs look more pronounced than they actually are. dw about the americans/europeans saying the jeans are too tight, dudes would be dick riding it if they were RG/MMM jeans. but yeah as bt said, find the direction you want to move towards then rob a bank for jawn cash haha.