australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha totally, the height talk earlier we had in the thread gave it away. Don't see overly tall dudes rocking CM and RO everyday :-). Amazing jacket btw... I saw a Friedrich Gray in FAT today which looked kinda nice. I tried on the zambesi one but it was wayyyy too short and like $1,900, the leather was kinda like you described too D, too perfect looking. Cale said next few weeks jackets will be in at CM, anticipation in huuuge.

The jeans in that pic are CM lizzy's, D. The coat is... wait for it... MALMO... I scored it on ebay from Fredrik for a great price and it fits real well.

We should have a sufu drinking sesh one day hah...

Does fat in the CBD have the CON PEZ / ANT drop crotch pants?

I have been wanting a pair of drop crotch for a while, these are obviously a good choice but i am unsure if it will work for me so i'd like to try them on first....

nice one 50 icon14.gif, what jeans and coat you wearing? the boots look nice but my upper limit for boots I'm just gonna beat the hell out of is ~$300 AUD. if the dude was rocking a RO moto leather then there's a good chance it was him haha.

Alsoooo, the boots in the pic were originally $900AUD but I got them for around $320AUD on 50% off and 30% first buyers discount at REVOLVE.

Siked.

good price, didn't know revolve still did the first time buyer discount thing. man the RRP is high for a boot with a rubber sole though....

flock I remember them having them once, not sure if they still do though. there are better choices out there though, the lace up fly is pretty wack.

perhaps we should try the sufu melbourne meet up thing again sometime haha.

hmm lace up fly is not really desirable i will admit. I really want some nice light comfy viscose type material, slim cut pants. Something slouchy to wear with sneakers. I tried on some RO pants in paris that were perfect but i did not have the funds.

still waiting for my ann d boots to arrive. hopefully they arent too high for me.. sucky said they should be fine for me but he didnt give me measurements ;o

the fact that they are 8 eyelets worry me a lil though..

50, i just listened to 50 lions - to the test.. good fire up song

I saw a Friedrich Gray in FAT today which looked kinda nice. I tried on the zambesi one but it was wayyyy too short and like $1,900, the leather was kinda like you described too D, too perfect looking. Cale said next few weeks jackets will be in at CM, anticipation in huuuge.

We should have a sufu drinking sesh one day hah...

V&V should be at Fat within the next few weeks also :)

yess love daylight savings lol

im down for a melb meetup sometime, would be fun i think

anyone going to see ratatat in may?

@50, cant believe that zambesi leather is ~1900$. not worth it. so much better out there for that price. i woulda copped if it was reasonable 800~ but nah

$900 stimulus package gets distributed TOMORROW

am i rite? what are you guys planning to robokop?

more than half of my money will go to James ;p

I'd love to spend it overseas really, but i shouldn't haha! :rolleyes:

Probably going to grab a new camera lens.

yes I was blown away by the price I thought it would be low 1000's or something similar.

I think my 900 will be going on a leather of some sort but from all descriptions so far CM will most likely win.

Outfit rundown is:

CM Lizzy jean

Filippa K Boots

Trimapee Oversized Reversable Hoody

Malmo MAC style coat

feeling utterly uninspired to do anything today, heaps of uni work and need to look for grad jobs but haven't done much of either. been thinking about jawns I want to cop next season instead, there are two leather jackets that I really want (financial ruin here I come haha):

coordinate.jpg

SS09Rider3.jpg

dunno if the red would suit my hair and skin tone though, might have to get it in black instead...

didn't even think about polishing them, of course that would cover and wear them off after a little time :o

T would you wear it with the detachable nosferatu collar up haha?

any thoughts on the red leather, too intense for someone with a fair complexion and dark hair (ie me lol) to rock?