australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

heh.... hadn't heard the term TB's before....lol!

I like CON shoes but find they are not comfy enough for everyday. I have some Tsubo's which are super comfy but don't look good with skinny jeans. I did see some just plain black Keds at GP, when I was about to give up, but then they didn't have my size.

Everywhere is just the same old.... Vans, Cons, Nikes!

i really have no hate for cons and vans, just the ugly colourways and maybe designs that's pretty much it.

i'm really lovin' the new converse releases for the 100th anniversary but i can't afford atm!

i hope that they still have that shit when i'm in japan or something lol.

haha, nothing wrong with volleys, I still wear my old beat up pair occasionally. wouldn't wear them for running in though, got a pair of asics for that ;)

zeke if you're looking for just simple canvas sneakers you could get spring courts. fat does charge rape prices for them though, might be better off buying online. other than that you could get a pair of the plimsols they sell at alpha60. bit of a rip at ~$45 seeing as you could probably buy the same pair from any vietnamese/chinese grocery for $5 lol.

yeh fat is a rip.. also seem to be selling the womens version. There is a massive jump in size between the 10 and 9. They are a bit wider than chucks so i think i can afford to go size 9 but they seemed to drop down so much that none fit me.. Not sure what the go was. The closest i could get was size 10.

yeh fat is a rip.. also seem to be selling the womens version. There is a massive jump in size between the 10 and 9. They are a bit wider than chucks so i think i can afford to go size 9 but they seemed to drop down so much that none fit me.. Not sure what the go was. The closest i could get was size 10.

how much are they pricing spring courts?

like 120?

Hey guys, i need a favour from you guys. I would like to know anywhere in melbourne that carries a good amount of tsubi/ksubi at a reasonable price or having sales now as online is retailing the one i'm looking for for almost 265aud or more.

I'm looking at these two pair for my gf in us 0:

http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/pages/ksubi-jeans_194.html

http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/pages/ksubi_179.html

and i have a friend who is living in Melbourne atm who's able to hook me up so yeah, i just need some address for him.

last thing, any stores that stocks material boy and CON as well? thanks

Hey guys, i need a favour from you guys. I would like to know anywhere in melbourne that carries a good amount of tsubi/ksubi at a reasonable price or having sales now as online is retailing the one i'm looking for for almost 265aud or more.

I'm looking at these two pair for my gf in us 0:

http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/pages/ksubi-jeans_194.html

http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/pages/ksubi_179.html

and i have a friend who is living in Melbourne atm who's able to hook me up so yeah, i just need some address for him.

last thing, any stores that stocks material boy and CON as well? thanks

Which season Material Boy?

pm me.

for reals ty just cut it yourself.. I would highly reccomend..

I do it now every month or when ever i feel like it. the first time was awesome, the second a bit of a stuff up ( was a little tired), the next times have been perfect. The mroe you do it the more awesome your hair cut becomes.. I get mad crd of all sorts of people.. they are liekk..

oh hai (insert my name here) your hair look great..

orly yeh i cut myself last night.

orly, are you seriouusss.. it's good.. non

For The Homies is a brand that draws influence from streetwear while mixing techniques more akin to high-end fashion, thanks to the cut and sew education of its illusive founder. Add to this Homies' use of quality materials and superior craftsmanship and you have a brand that is truly unique.

You might be familiar with their limited t-shirt line, featuring a range of graphics that could be hung on your wall as easily as hung in your closet - but it's the couture side of Homies that's winning people over. We're talking hand-made leather jackets embroidered with a corrupted Mickey Mouse, varsity style jackets that mix '60s style with hip-hop swagger and jeans made from Japanese raw selvedge denim with attention to detail that ranges from purple stitching to engraved pocket studs.

No offence to them but this isn't unique.. tnx

homies pete is a mad dude yo.

first time i met him, he let me crash in his studio cos i was so wasted

+2 e props

Salvation army is a mad dude yo.

first time i met thmm, they let me crash in their studio cos i was so wasted

+2 e props