australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i couldn't get a booking for my birthday at Tempura Hajime or Yu-u unfortunately :(

any other suggestions for a great traditional Japanese place to eat that isn't Australian Japanese or westernised as little as possible. Japanese natives preferred. I don't care about price.

tnx in advance

i don't like the look of alot of the places.

I have booked Kuni's on Little Bourke. This good anyone?

had a dinner at kuni's not long ago and didn't fancy it at all.

reckon you should try shira-nui at glen waverley.

or kenzan in the city. its at the sofitel

thankyou but they are not what i'm looking for.. I would like a more traditional eatery, perhaps the focus not being on sushi..

thanks for the commone on Kuni's

anyone else??

thankyou but they are not what i'm looking for.. I would like a more traditional eatery, perhaps the focus not being on sushi..

thanks for the commone on Kuni's

anyone else??

hmmm would you happen to be after anything in particular? izakaya or yakitori or something?

Hako, Horoki in the city and Maedaya in Richmond are pretty good for the small dish sharing kinda japanese.

hmmm would you happen to be after anything in particular? izakaya or yakitori or something?

Hako, Horoki in the city and Maedaya in Richmond are pretty good for the small dish sharing kinda japanese.

thanks definately not anything drinking or sushi orientated so no izakaya, yakitori could be a good part of dining but i would like a kind of degustation menu of tradtional small japanese dishes, like some tempura/kakiage, perhaps some sushi, edamame, sashimi, Takoyaki, etc just small things.

other than yu-u any other place do this?

tnx in advance

i dont know much about jap food or restaurants but my dad did go to some place in crown called koko for a meeting not long ago. he's not into jap food or restaurants at all so his thoughts on it wont be helpful but the ppl who invite him to meetings normally have it at higher end restaurants so iono, maybe google it?

provider and someday for sneakers and streetwear.

what are you after specifically?

also melbourne/aus boys i have a pair of white springcourt g1s lo sz.42.

got the wrong size so never been worn and i would rather flip it to you guys then return it.

$95 shipped let me know as i gotta return em within the next few days.

thanks definately not anything drinking or sushi orientated so no izakaya, yakitori could be a good part of dining but i would like a kind of degustation menu of tradtional small japanese dishes, like some tempura/kakiage, perhaps some sushi, edamame, sashimi, Takoyaki, etc just small things.

other than yu-u any other place do this?

tnx in advance

come on theres gotta be somewhere else

absolute shit, they brought out the same crap that no one wanted a year ago (fluro schwipe allover prints anyone?)

seems I have failed to notice that there has been a NOM*d flagship store on gertrude st. for the last year and a half. some really nice gear there, loved the drapey hooded trenchcoat but not enough to fork over $900+ for it.

im going to hit this up today :D