australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I think I am saving up money and go for a ccp selvedge suits.. I always wanted that suit. Might as well go for it....

^ We're still trying to find the right stockist in VIC unfortunately... by far the hardest state in AUS - which is really surprising.

Don't lose hope yet kuu ;p theres always next season! hah

Haha.. I would like to hear some details on this.. :)

someone pmed me this :

easternmarkets-02-zoom.jpg

http://www.smalllust.com/

definitely better than the threethousand..

Is there incu store in Melbourne? Seems quite nice to stock there, no? Melv?

I think I am saving up money and go for a ccp selvedge suits.. I always wanted that suit. Might as well go for it....

Haha.. I would like to hear some details on this.. :)

someone pmed me this :

easternmarkets-02-zoom.jpg

http://www.smalllust.com/

definitely better than the threethousand..

yes there is a store in melbourne, its on flinders lane....

INCU MEN'S MELBOURNE

SHOP 6A, 274 FLINDERS LANE MELBOURNE 3000 +61 3 9663 9933

em stocks frames as well? what labels do they carry?

yeah, they are theo frames. very well made... and very $$$$ too..

yeah cop the selvage suit. Generally my theory these days is to only buy high or low, never mid tier, so I'm all for +J or CCP and nothing in between :P

Exactly, I feel that way too, if I were to spend shit lots of money, I might as well go all the way and get something that I really really love.

And apparently, there's won't be anymore Julius in EM, so, see it when you believe it, guys. Same as LUC.. will see it then I will believe it.

yes there is a store in melbourne, its on flinders lane....

Thanks!

save up for this Rob.

They are great. however.. no coats in my mind atm... maybe in future.. suddenly there's a list of need like suits, more derbies and boots..

Re: boots

I have inquired. Apparently, they do have cuba tornado boots available. and they are really rare.. Alot of stores din't order them so I may have to go to custom ordering... sigh

And yes, I dropped by EM again today to check out the last wave of Fe-Male collection.

It's all footwears. and they are really really next level. The block shoes, are probably the ending in the game. It's a collector's item, and it seems Stephen already got some interest on it.. despite the killer price tags it's almost 10k.......

i wouldnt mind a HQ photo of the CCP block shoes just for reference and archiving sake. If anyone goes into EM snap a picture for me. They are 'art' IMO.

i know there is a picture of them already online but its like 500px x 500px

yeah, sometimes too much when he fuse art and clothes together. it's just become a subject of appreciation only. but there are ppl who are that level, they will drop that $$$ for art... have to say i am not on that level yet.. one day.. maybe. ahah

We approached them prior to RAFW Rob, unfortunately the collection is not quite where they're heading. Vincent explained that Incu is going a little more dressy and mixing this up with sportswear.

I guess we'll just have to open our own flagship store in VIC? haha fuck I'm dreaming big :P

And apparently, there's won't be anymore Julius in EM, so, see it when you believe it, guys. Same as LUC.. will see it then I will believe it.

not that surprised about Julius, so I take it even FW09 is not likely to arrive?

but quite surprised about LUC. from what you mentioned it seems they don't have problems selling it.

We approached them prior to RAFW Rob, unfortunately the collection is not quite where they're heading. Vincent explained that Incu is going a little more dressy and mixing this up with sportswear.

I guess we'll just have to open our own flagship store in VIC? haha fuck I'm dreaming big :P

It's great to have that dream and goal to establish a flagship store! What other stores have you approached?

not that surprised about Julius, so I take it even FW09 is not likely to arrive?

but quite surprised about LUC. from what you mentioned it seems they don't have problems selling it.

LUC is very vague, not alot of details are given except, "you will see it when it's here." ...

It's great to have that dream and goal to establish a flagship store! What other stores have you approached?

Fat visited our showroom during RAFW :rolleyes:

Ah man. Copped a _7 suit last week - was shipped with EMS but it looks like it got lost in the mail? should've been here by now... tracking number comes up with nothing either.

luckily seller is willing to refund the full amount... but fuck i want the suit -_-

I like it so far that everyone has their own interpretation of the "block"

actually, the way i see these shoes.. they are very tranquil, and very lifeless. as in it is resting peacefully in death, it is a symbol of CCP's closure of the "Self Same" collection.

Because there are so little information about the collection, and strict policy of posting pictures online (no pics until the store receives).. - some we have seen, some yet, we have not. CCP may have deliberately delivered his collections like wave of signals with a stroke of "chances", each and every delivery, we learn/see more about the"Self Same".

These shoes, i suspect, are the very very last production of 09 store order. Some stores waited almost 14-16 months+ for this! and when it was posted on their website, and stores finally receive the fe-male shoes.. along this "block".. and that's where I feel there's this sort of symbolism that this is the end of 09, a conclusion - there's nothing left for them to show, on their part. It's up to us to find/stumbled.. or the store to show what's unseen.

2009 collection is definitely a memorable one for me, (meet new friends off and online..) each pieces I acquired seems to have a sort of sentiment value in it. Will definitely be a hard one if I want to sell!

Anyway, CCP 2010 please. :cool:

Fat visited our showroom during RAFW :rolleyes:

Ah man. Copped a _7 suit last week - was shipped with EMS but it looks like it got lost in the mail? should've been here by now... tracking number comes up with nothing either.

luckily seller is willing to refund the full amount... but fuck i want the suit -_-

sorry to hear that Melv. was it the FW09 suit? does the tracking number not turn up anything on both sides (export/import country)? that would be strange if it didn't.

Flying down for a day next week for work,

Should have the afternoon free to shop.

Chiodo, Assin, Marias & Incu are on my list. Anything other places in the CBD? Is the APC store open?

Where to cop a thick ramen for lunch? Any other suggestion for bullshit awesome lunch?

A friend forwarded me this picture

DSC_0556.jpg

are they all fit model? or buyers in the showroom? what else do you think they all going to buy? is this the goth aesthetics? It's all like clones? or is this all the new menswear will become?:confused:

This aesthetic, will they sustain / continue to sell?