australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, technically I should be able to do the same to my Julius jut neck as it's a washed leather but I'm not that game (nor do I want to change the fit at all, it's spot on :D). I guess a gentle cycle would be alright (similar to a hot soak with some gentle agitation), ditto with drying as long as there's towels in there with it. how did it smell after washing it?

T's RO is def one of my fav leather pieces out there.. its so versatile.

anyways, i just got back from a .. cs qualifier.. oh god. but we came top2 and will be representing NSW. finals will be in july @ melb!! finallyyyy i get to go there hahah. CM STORE HERE I COME :D:D hopefully there will be some good sales around that time.

and T! fuck yeh the Honda Ruckus is fucking cool, also called Honda Zoomer in Japon.. Saw heaps of them around.. The look sick in an army brown..

1010493_00_2005_09.jpg

Such a shame these aren't available here, because I'd definitely consider one... And a Deus bike...

deus.jpg

...one day. Couldn't do it until I got my wife her car...

datsun_2000_sports.jpg

'68 Datsun 2000 Sports, a locally delivered early Fairlady, aka Nissan's 'Z' family. Restored examples with a fuel injected SR20 driveline occasionally come up for sale, similar coin to a Deus bike...

fair2000.jpg

Anyway, enough with all that ;)

I'm crossing my fingers:)

ditto, I've wanted this jacket since I first saw it early last year. only ones that appear on here and SZ are the same couple of size small prototypes :(, really hope we can make this happen bt :).

ditto, I've wanted this jacket since I first saw it early last year. only ones that appear on here and SZ are the same couple of size small prototypes :(, really hope we can make this happen bt :).

I would love this jacket personally and for the shop.

I'm crossing my fingers:)

ditto

same as 50... missed the boat on that talk... i'd be keen on the jacket as well

bt.. want the white turtleneck u got coming in as well for AW 09

NP Bone hit me up [email protected] and we can sort out a pre-order for you.

Hopefully it works out for you guys, but it may be a big ask with a new season - on a larger scale than previous seasons - about to launch?

We can hope but at the end of the day it depends what the minimum order on the materials needed to make the jacket. It might be 10/20 or 50.

Time will tell

if the minimum order is 10 to 20 it shouldn't be too difficult to find enough people to place the order, we already have half a dozen expressions of interest from the australian sufu contingent alone haha.

obscur leather is a bargain even at retail wept ;).

T's RO is def one of my fav leather pieces out there.. its so versatile.

agree 100%, especially now I know it's shrink to fit haha. if anyone ever sees the SS08 moto in XS for under $1500 USD let me know :).